Whats your least fav Vish-shelly moment?

heyitsrupy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Ok guys, from fav moments we move on least fav ones.....please dont say none...there has to be sm moment which u thought was below par as compared to others...I mean in terms of acting, or direction or just the way the scene was conceived.....In fact I suppose this should be easier:)

As far as I am concerned, I was disappointed with the last few scenes of HK...For me the ultimate let-downer was when she intercepts him on the way to the airport....Well there was nothing actually wrong with the scene...But I suppose HK has just raised my standards so as compared to some of the other vish-shelly moments, it could have been better....I just thougth because it was supposed to be the ultimate reconciliation, there should have been more spark.... Does anyone agree with me??? Do u have any others in mind????

Rupy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minxx thumbnail
true they kept crying for three episodes n gave a strange end to d story . but at that pt of time d sadness of hk going off was so high that thr was no point in saying this shud hav been shown n dat shud hav been shown dudnt u notice d show was to go on for 52 episodes but they ended it in 51
apple14 thumbnail
really??? only 51??? thats weird!

Anyways...1 part I really didnt like was the end when everyone is racing to the airport to prevent Vish from leaving and then that whole lorry-car scene happens!!!
Then Vish pops out from nowhere....from behind a tree!

I hated that part coz Vish never said anything to Shelly.....she was so rude to him over the whole urvashi issue. yet when it came to the truth....Shelly asks for forgiveness and Vish just hugs her and they end that scene there!
vish should have given it back nicely to Shelly!
heyitsrupy thumbnail
Yeah, I know they ended it in 51 coz they prob wanted to show Siddhanth ending the whole of next week...they showed 3 episodes of S in the next week...
Somehow even the engagement wasnt well-shot....It was all much too dark as far as the lighting was concerned...and SS was somehow looking older and taller than AV...All said and done, it could have been better but I guess they were just too rushed coz of the channel's diktat!!!...
But ya, at tht point of time, I wsnt really bothered abt all this cz all I cud think of was that it was nding and I wont be able to see HK again...Didnt know abt the re-runs then:)
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya thats true the HK ending should have shown in better way but I was least bothered as it was ending had bothered me so much that I was hardly able to react

Neway I have said this b4 that the ending should have shown that they meet again at the same place where3 they had met 4 the first time at rhe aitport this would have made the scene more romantic whem s would have remembered their first meet n then AV comes from behind

I have almost turned a script writer what do u think ab it as my future profession
dips82 thumbnail
the climax scene where everyone rushes to stop vish and shelley's performance on the road in that scene was my least favourite moment in the whol show
Swatee thumbnail

Originally posted by: heyitsrupy

..But I suppose HK has just raised my standards so as compared to some of the other vish-shelly moments, it could have been better....I just thougth because it was supposed to be the ultimate reconciliation, there should have been more spark...

yes last episode ( i would say last 2-3 epi ) should have been better.

but like mani said v were so sad about hk going off air, v just kept on seeing those episodes for AV

Another scenes were when nick returns and shelly just stupidly follows him as soon as he calls her leaving vish. ( come on MD of a hotel , an independent US returned girl need not behave like that)

...and i don't think those scenes showed her as kind hearted etc.

In fact those episodes made me join the forums to protest about shelly's foolish behaviour. Shelly's character weakeneed during those episodes.

sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i know y it was only 51 epi.
d contract was for 1 yr(dat is 52 epi) but 4 bad weather cond 1 epi was delayed(sting epi was shown for two weeks)den after contract expires who will b able 2 telecast 1 more epi. 😉
SOUNDS TECHNICAL RITE ?
😆 😆 😆

& MY LIST OF LEAST FAV V-S SCENES IS EMPTY

Edited by sammie - 18 years ago
minxx thumbnail
well my list of least fav moments in d show r:
d last few epi ss became this huge mountain not easily moved by neone . (both in terms of expressions on her face n her im-mobility) it took a lot of coaxing on govind n sujit's part to move her to do nethin. and d lorry part i did find a bit filmy (no offence 2 ne one0
d othr part was when vish turned devdas wid dat grown beared?? i mean y let d girl know she had so much power over u n go d filmy devdas way
d nxt was when he went down on his knees that was filmy . i mean doing all dat infront of d whole hotel
wats ur opinion??