Did Shakti Kapoor replace Kamaal R Khan?

xuseronline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Bhojpuri actor Kamaal R Khan's Bigg Boss dreams were thwarted Sunday night, with Bollywood villain Shakti Kapoor's entry in the Bigg Boss house. And, what's rather interesting is the fact that Shakti, as of now, is the only male inmate of the house, guess the same hasn't gone down too well with KRK, as he's claiming that he was replaced by Shakti at the last minute.

Well, going by KRK'S latest tweet, it looks like that all the actor wanted was a chance to appear on the show, which made him a topic of discussion in every single Indian home, during the season 3.

"I m really disappointed heartbroken. If Shakti also can replace KRK? They called him at last minute when they refused my entry. Not fair.(sic), tweeted KRK."

He went on to add, "If KRK would have been in place of Shakti Kapoor then Bigg Boss would have been super hit for sure. Am I saying wrong ppl? This is not bigg boss but this is bitch boss for sure.(sic)"

Going by the lacklustre beginning, it seems KRK would've been a better bet for Bigg Boss 5! What do you think guys?

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-did-shakti-kapoor-replace-kamaal-r-khan-on-bigg-boss-5-2476378.html?HT2=

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
KRK and 13 ladies... that would be superhit from  the word go...😆
Aynie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail