TOI-I won't go nude: Shakti Kapoor

J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Shakti Kapoor
He made it to the probable list of inmates every season. And after four seasons, Colors has finally nabbed the big screen's serial molester, Shakti Kapoor, for Bigg Boss. But here's the twist - he is the only guy among the 14 contestants in the house. BT caught up with Shakti before he entered the Bigg Boss house. 

Why are you entering the house now? 
They took four years to negotiate and agree to my price and conditions. I've seen Bigg Boss grow every season and my family has started watching it religiously. This was a chance to spend time with myself and disconnect from the rest of the world. 

What advice did your wife and daughter give you? 
Shraddha understood that I needed a break from the monotony of the world, but asked me to remember that I have a family, and that our dignity should be intact whenever I come out of the house. My wife hopes I will come out a better husband as she feels that there's scope for me to improve in that department. Anger is my biggest enemy and they have asked me to befriend it. If you befriend your enemy, it doesn't harm you. 

For the first time in the history of the show, there is only one guy in the house - you. 
Please don't scare me. I will be ripped apart, butchered and thrown out of the house in no time! On a serious note, I don't think I'll have any trouble befriending the female contestants as I studied in a co-ed school and have no difficulty getting along with girls. 

We have seen different faces of Shakti Kapoor. What more will we see of you in the house? 
I will use this time to understand myself. I don't even know the real colour of my hair because I've been continuously colouring it for shoots. This is when I'll come to know what the realShakti Kapoor is like, along with the viewers. 

What's the one thing you won't do inside the house? 
Go nude (laughs).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣title is so funny!!nd pls dont evn try ppl will go blind😎

--Saavi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazzz

🤣title is so funny!!nd pls dont evn try ppl will go blind😎

Me 2 was thinking the same,he spared us from the horror🤣
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

TOI-I won't go nude: Shakti Kapoor

even in bathroom????  tell him there is no cam in bathroom..