desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Aur yeh award jaata hai hamari apni medam Shraddha Sharma ko...Meethepan ki nadiya beh rahi hai BB house mein... This woman, I must say is so darn smart...while all the other ladies were giggling away to glory, applying makeup, straightening their messed up hair, Ms Shraddha was applying honey to the chotasa pyaarasa nanha sa bigda hua baccha Shakti aaaooo... The moment Shakti was self appointed captain, she is all behind him trying to give him a bite of saccharine so that he turns diabetic and remains ever loyal to her... she knows she had to get out of the nominations...wah billo rani kya jhaasa hai shakti babua ko... well done... hope the next person is Laxmi, would like to see what medamji does with Laxmi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehe... Just finished watching the show... And I have the same opinion abt her as well πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
desicrowd thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

hehe... Just finished watching the show... And I have the same opinion abt her as well πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hey axeionπŸ€—...arey east coast ki batti abhi tak buzhi nahi?

WildKat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes, agreed. I read somewhere she was GF of raja chaudhry. she must have learnt some tricks from him
Oh definitely, I would in no way underestimate her. Add Shonali to the list too, she definitely can play the game well, and Mehak seems interesting too so far. 
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Hey axeionπŸ€—...arey east coast ki batti abhi tak buzhi nahi?

DC πŸ€— Arre East Coast se naata toote 2 mahine ho gaye... Bus was abt to sleep, it's past midnight here as well! Chalo ab kal milenge... And agar woh tumhari west coast ki doosri behna dikh jaye toh usse mera hello bol dena...Edited by axeion - 12 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildKat

yes, agreed. I read somewhere she was GF of raja chaudhry. she must have learnt some tricks from him

Well you need to see the emotional atayachaar episode of Mr. Raja... you will enjoy it...
desicrowd thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

DC πŸ€— Arre East Coast se naata toote 2 mahine ho gaye... Bus was abt to sleep, it's past midnight here as well! Chalo ab kal milenge... And agar woh tumhari west coast ki doosri behna dikh jaye toh usse mera hello bol dena...

sure behna πŸ€—...yunhi aati rehna...