Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -mAdY-

*Hi5s abck to you* !! (god wat are you? queen of GIFs πŸ˜†) even i have notice most of the DE'ers having similar tastes actually πŸ˜† 

.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG...all those Damon gifs ☺️ they r killer ☺️
srsly i ❀️ his smirk 😍 2 features that i love the most in Damon/Ian is his eyes! 😍 & his smirk 😍 
OMG his eyes is lyk ocean! 😍 hez very very very HAWT & beautiful & sexy & handsome ! m out of wrds ☺️

u shud post these stuff mady ! & not THOSE :| 🀣
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Juhi.

ony a DEian can understnd another 🀣 🀣
s2 was far better than s1! ofcourse it hat mant Damon/DE scenes! his confession, & then Rose! i srsly loved her! & m happy shez bak πŸ˜ƒ
evn i loved the strt of s3...till ummm 10th epi i guess! after that...it got! 😳 ok okish! 😳 πŸ˜†
Elena is surly in luv wid Damon! but i guess shez in Dilemma right now! she dunno whom to choose! but i guess as Julie Plec said there is sum decision to make in s3! so hoping Elena chooses the RIGHT man! & u shud have understood to whom m i pointing @ πŸ˜† who else cud be the RIGHT man for her 😍 😳

OH YAH! i almost forgot rose is coming like for one scene. hayeee she is my phaberet DE shipper 🀣 yah i know, just a few epis to decide, which way it goes, now seriously speaking, i dont know wat the expect as an end game, but the day Elena confesses to Damon saying she loves him would be considered as a proper DE end in case some rubbish happens in future and for the end game
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Juhi.

Supernaturals/TVD/Friends/Castle/Gossip girl

etc etc tec are much better than all the Hindi craps wch are on air right now 😳 & MJHT is a kind a show wch cums once in a century! 😍

Totally agree with that πŸ‘πŸΌ

Though I've gotta say I don't know why but GG ALWAYS reminded me of DMGπŸ˜†

Both the shows started off great
Both shows became instant hit
They're were just TOO many love stories in both the shows
Later on both the show beame so unbearable that you wondered that who the hell still watches this show

πŸ˜†
.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debolina.

OH YAH! i almost forgot rose is coming like for one scene. hayeee she is my phaberet DE shipper 🀣 yah i know, just a few epis to decide, which way it goes, now seriously speaking, i dont know wat the expect as an end game, but the day Elena confesses to Damon saying she loves him would be considered as a proper DE end in case some rubbish happens in future and for the end game

mine too... =D
i ❀️ rose & now more coz shez rooting for him & elena πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i swear...evn i havnt xpected much from the decision making epi 😳
i just want elena to accept the fact that she LOVES damon! i dunno wen she gonna confess this! but evry1 including Stefan knows she have feeling for Damon!

well acc to me...Damon is such a guy that evry gal will have feeling for him ☺️ πŸ˜† coz m to olredi in the list😳
.Juhi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mAdY-

Totally agree with that πŸ‘πŸΌ

Though I've gotta say I don't know why but GG ALWAYS reminded me of DMGπŸ˜†

Both the shows started off great
Both shows became instant hit
They're were just TOO many love stories in both the shows
Later on both the show beame so unbearable that you wondered that who the hell still watches this show

πŸ˜†

maybe some showz are meant to lyk that 😳 🀣 they lose the charm once they strt stretching a particular story! & pls dont talk abt DMG! it was gud till the 1st riddhima, shilpa! after that 😳 it was baseless! actually m not a gr888 fan of GG! i just watch it sumtyms just for TP πŸ˜†
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
@Debolina..Oh I LOVE GIF'S ❀️..smiley's are boring..besides when u can have such gif's

then why would anyone wanna use "smiley's" πŸ˜†

@Juhi..you watch Friends too😲
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
http://www.spoilersguide.com/vampire-diaries/delena-or-stelena/

VOTE FOR DE

the result would be showed to the TVD makers..so go now..vote everyone
Edited by -mAdY- - 12 years ago
.Juhi. thumbnail
OMFG 🀣 🀣 & ur gifs are hialrious...the boy dancing 🀣 🀣 from where do u get those crazy gifs 🀣 🀣

Honestly speaking...m just a TVD fan! i watch may shows including friends! but m not lyk crazy for thme...i just LIKE them! its just TVD & DE that make me LOVE the show! so i can say that TVD was, is & will always be my FIRANGI craze & FIRANGI show πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
though i watch many firangi shows πŸ˜† not vry much fond of them πŸ˜†
Edited by .Juhi. - 12 years ago
.Juhi. thumbnail
OMG Team Delena has the highest votes! almost thrice of Team SE 🀣