Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spiritcrimson thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why are they making Elena such a heartless woman?
Damon told her he loved her, and she tells him it's a PROBLEM? 
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was such a heart breaking epi for us :[
spiritcrimson thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampiregal

It was such a heart breaking epi for us :[

Everything about this episode, I absolutely hated.

Elena going to Stefan. Hurting Damon. Damon and Rebekah. Kol trying to kill Matt. God, this episode was horrible.
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spiritcrimson

Everything about this episode, I absolutely hated.

Elena going to Stefan. Hurting Damon. Damon and Rebekah. Kol trying to kill Matt. God, this episode was horrible.

u r talking abt epis...we 8 frnds were sitting togethr in college library to watch the epis...can u blv it???? nd the first thing we did was to first forward to see damon scene...the epi is hurting but whn damon was appreciating elena wid eyes...whn she entered ball...gosh we were literally dreaming...we all hv crossed teenage still we r crazy of damon savatore,...😆😆the cllg ma'm came to schold us tht the sound si high or sumthing whn she saw damon salvatore she was like oh is it TVD epis??? kya ho raha hai...she also joined us...awesome day ...u guys wont blv it...🤣🤣🤣
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sigh. i think everyone's heart went out for Damon today. imagine a person love a girl SELFLESSLY and not asking anything in return. the kiss was the only selfish moment damon snatched and elena willingly gave, because hell he forgot to turn of his love! the human side made him selflish for tat one moment! other than tat till date damon has been selfless. imagine calling tat love problematic. how insulting it was to damon, to his love. care to much. since when has it become such a big problem for everyone. didn't they wish for Damon to be like this? to feel. to be more human. now suddenly its become all problematic? how convenient for both stefan and elena to later regret saying they did not mean it. especially elena. its not the first time. repeatedly hurt the guy and then say i did not mean it. sigh.

DE still have a tragic beauty to them. nice epi over all. i love Klaroline. i wish this forum had an AT for them. loved the sibblings bickering. but the scene tat cracked me up totally was the last scene of Damon and Rebekah aur roughing and tearing up 🤣 🤣 only thing made me laugh, i seriously died laughing 🤣

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Damon can kiss everyone...he can make out wid everyone...coz he is smoking hott and a badass...we all know tht...but thn again it is acceptable bcoz he feels for elena more than stefan even...he never expresses his feelings...bonnie always hated damon but nvr stefan...i dont get it ...cant they see what Damon always do for Elena...he is always thr for her whatever situation may be...but no elena has to hurt him always...he nvr expressed any thing for her...once he expressed nd tht was the kiss...he hides his emotions very well by his easy banter...ruthless heartless r all da vampires...even klaus is ruthless too but he too has a sift spot that is being revealed...!!!!!! The guy suffers a lottt...starting from katherine...she used him...elena .,...she is in denial mode...what has he done to get sooo muchh hatred...he simply misses being human...stefan turned him into vampire bcoz he feared tht he will b alone...hoiw can a person b sooo selfish...?????i understand he loves elena...stefan still does nd even elena too has dis hope tht one day stefan will again start feeling for her...but thn why to use Damon???? she does not clear up her feelings even for Damon too..,...why to keep all of them hanging...????? she is being selfish here...everytime one episode comes...every1 goes crazy for damon salvatore...thank ian somerhalder does not go thru the same pain as damon does...i m really happy for him as from the point of view of his personal life...
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

well, for the episode so much happend and nothing much to say.. No hate for Elena, but she did the damaged by hurting Damon and not making it all clear, what she really meant.. guess they didnt got time after that..Damon was being way too over-protective towards her and not trusting on her decisions..well, that was a problem though he only thinks about her safety. But Elena not likes herself being a damsel in distress and wants to make decisions on her own..(not talking about the results of her plans and single minded decisions, we can see the consequnces)

other than DE dance, i loved this scene. Turning down an original and walking like a boss. He is the best, and this was the best thing to happen in the episode.

ohh Damon, he have to watch out now, messing up with the original..

Damon-Rebecca😕, unpredictable.. how could he, she is tring to kill the person he loves most..

Ankita_88 thumbnail
no doubt but i luvd dat scene whn elena entered the ball nd the song was on bkgrnd devotion by hurts...awesum...damon was completely awestruck...
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aaahh epi 3x14 was pretty harsh for damon my poor baby..always mistreated! its like no one understands him..i was a little, no sorry really annoyed with elena..come on now all of a sudden damon has become a problem? why because hes FEELS to much now? showing some humanity..the guy can never get it right can he? it was so heartbreaking when elena basically threw his ilu back in his face..his love is a problem? i know she didnt mean it..buh she said it..now obviously damon isnt going to believe..already stefans winy comments nd klaus words have been hitting him..now elena too? aahh! buh i knew this was coming up..DE r all about angst nd struggle! dont blame damon going back to his swagger self..didnt mind his hook up with rebekah..which was hot btw nd weirdly funny LOLL! buh damon doesnt owe anybody..hes a vampire nd a single guy..who has been rejected by elena like 163769684732 times! TEAM DAMON FTW! nd the rest of the epi was jus a total mehhh..for me! SE scene made elena luk ugly nd desperate..it really irritated me! i think my fav moment was when damon saved matt..i mean he was heart broken:( buh still saved the ppl who elena loves..buh aahh as usually they/elena all assumed he was being self-destructive..kind of loved the big FU luk he give all when he walked away! LOLL   

^^awwwies they way he luks at her..so cute!.x

Edited by Miiss_Universee - 12 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

My heart went out to Damon too , i mean the guy who loves Elena so selflessly, has suddenly become a burden for her? sometimes i just don't understand Elena's character, one selfish woman that she is. Infact i am glad Damon went ahead with Rebekah, now Elena will know his worth and that is why he is my favourite character ever, love him to no extent.