Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asha rao thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I think jassi is a very selfish girl. this middle class girl has ditched purab [though he helped her a lot to make her a different modern jaasi] and decided to marry armaan. The marriage could not take place due to misunderstanding between armaan and jassi. Now she is using raghav to start her own business to compete armaan. I think finally raghav will also be ditched by jassi and may marry armaan as he has decided to divorce his wife. so the middle class girl jassi has no principle and she will use anybody to fulfill her dreams. very funny story.
Malster90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha rao

I think jassi is a very selfish girl. this middle class girl has ditched purab [though he helped her a lot to make her a different modern jaasi] and decided to marry armaan. The marriage could not take place due to misunderstanding between armaan and jassi. Now she is using raghav to start her own business to compete armaan. I think finally raghav will also be ditched by jassi and may marry armaan as he has decided to divorce his wife. so the middle class girl jassi has no principle and she will use anybody to fulfill her dreams. very funny story.

πŸ‘πŸ‘

I couldnt have said it better mahself πŸ‘

sahar khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: albelarahi

My cousin tells me that Sami Soni (Purab in Jassi) was originally slated to play Armaan Suri in Jassi but had to decline the offer because of other committments. I can't imagine him in the role because he has that good guy personality. The Armaan character requires that hint of devilishness which I cannot imagine Samir Soni portraying. Atul Agnihotri OTOH is excellent in the role because he has that evil edge to him and yet is simultaneously able to portray vulnerablity that is often found in flawed individuals

Peace Out

Could help but noticing the Sox symbol.
Go Soxs. I'm a die hard Bosox fan😳😳😳
nargis thumbnail
I REALLY LIKED PURAB, IF ONLY THERE WER GUYS LIKE HIM OUT DER, HE WAS REALLY NICE BUT U CNT FORCE TO FALL IN LOVE WIV SOMEONE.
Kachipata thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜• I read the character analysis of the JJKN. More or less all characters are ok but can not agree with the analysis on Jassi. SORRY. 😑
Jassi's character was beautiful and innocent and charming as long as she was ugly. Her inside was beautiful when her outside was ugly.When she became beautiful she became the opposite. Her outside became sophisticated but inside very ugly. She became dumb and started taking actions which a healthy mind will never take.
I can't think of having a daughter or daughter-in-law like Jassi. NO WAY. OUT OF QUESTION. She lived together with Purob for long. She snatched Mallika's love from Armaan. She flirted with Raghav and became a fake wife and living as husband and wife while the whole society knew about it. Jassi went at night in the reception to put cover over CJ and brought him to her room. How can I accept such a character as a normal one? She does not use her brain at all. Very stubborn and thinks she can solve the problems. Even after getting married to Armaan, she is still greedy to have relations with Oberoy's, can't say no to anything. I doubt if she really loves Armaan or wants to use Armaan! Disgusting character. Jassi's heart is now full of despise, hatred and that is why she can't use even whatever scanty brains left within her. I feel sorry that Sony has completely destroyed a story which was once the top most entertaining show. 😑