Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
I totally agree about the Rohan thing. He is just so adorable. And the way he boss around people is also amusing.I love the scene where Armaan met him and the way Rohan dodge him.
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, that was one cool scene where Armaan was just too speecless as how to react to Rohan!!! he is one smart kid.😆

- Rifhat

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Armaan met Rohan? When? Gosh, how did I miss that epsiode! I like Rohan's mischievous eyes.

pmahesh thumbnail
Arman met rohan when he went looking for jassi in alibagh. He asked rohan about the way and rohan was annoyed hearing armaan talking about jassi as the girl with big specs and braces. So he decided to teach him a lesson and gave him some wrong directions.
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Oh yes, now I remember! Thanks Pmahesh!
alliha thumbnail
thanks deadly for the info about purab/rohan 😊
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Great script writing deadly...are you a writer by any chance...
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
hi sawsr, My sister saw here in mumbai. her comment was that you will very easily miss Jassi if you see her outside.. very plain.. Just like how she is dressed in the serial.. Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I 've missed Jassi so much!!😭 Thanks to you people I can get some insight now.Who is playing Rohan?Who played Arundhati?

I missed everything.Please let me know.

deadly thumbnail
Well Rohan is Purab's step brother. In the beginning they didn't have such a good relationship but Jassi changed that. And Arundhati is a ..... I don't have words to describe her. Well she is in a company or something that grades other companies internationally. Thats how she was introduced. Later on in the show Purab asks for her help to spy on Jassi. At that time Jassi had misunderstood Purab and refused to listen to him. So Purab was trying to get her back.