Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Haseena was looking damn good as a evil vampire...superbbb
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well.. did ekta readthe BOOK HUNTRESS..?
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I read all NIGHT WORLD SERIES. The last one Strange Fate is still unpublished ahs been for last 10 years. They were my fave books as a  teen and VD
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

I read all NIGHT WORLD SERIES. The last one Strange Fate is still unpublished ahs been for last 10 years. They were my fave books as a  teen and VD

i love the series ..

u read huntress  uno wen the lead jez i guess goes to her room in her uncles house and there she finds this creature who is not a human nor a vamp nor a hybrid but like the saliva of the vamp was not enough to burn all his/her blood cells and it was like stinking ... what if ekta is making T that kinda creature coz like her body was kinda rotting .. her face was
alwaysonline75 thumbnail
I guess its Sid in disguise of Haseena ...as the way Sid used to move his hands n bend his neck towards right .same way haseena did today after biting T
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I read a;; 9 books. SOULAMTES an FF of mine is inspired by SOULAMTES where Thierry kills his soulmate Hana and she is reborn for him but Maya kills her in every brith.

I love daughters of darkness and Huntress, There are loads more i found the last two books boring thought

EK might turn T into something fierce who knows
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow abhiya together hope same staring na ho alina thinks usne Pia ko issliye heal kiya coz she is her frnd.Alina baby Pia is Abhay's personal patient contract hai ekta k saath 2 heal her if not she will injure him.Chalo will watch at 10:30 p.m.😳
AraBearxo thumbnail

I read a;; 9 books. SOULAMTES an FF of mine is inspired by SOULAMTES where Thierry kills his soulmate Hana and she is reborn for him but Maya kills her in every brith.

I love daughters of darkness and Huntress, There are loads more i found the last two books boring thought

EK might turn T into something fierce who knows

yeah .. i started reading the series  got the 3 in 1 collektion so gotta  continue ..

so far Huntress was my favouriteee

Sheesh  that meeans I read soulmate ..!!
I hate maya
AraBearxo thumbnail
Check my post..! the latest one
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

i was missing the huntress in my collection - so just went and brought it. u rite 10 is still being published.