Who Are you rooting For?

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its too early to decide.. but , do u have a favourite ???

i kinda think shonali is nice... !!

hmm, time will tell thou...

wish ther wer sum cute guys thou... wud hav been easier 2 decide who to root for :P !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: blackberry.Boy

Too early to say ... true colors will be out soon ..but am sure that headline today girl gonna pick up fight netime now ..

Exactly. Give it a day or two and slowly everyone will reveal their true colours. Far too early to predict the nature of the contestants.
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dont know any1 yet bt i liked Shonali nd rajeshwari..😳
Yes too early - everyones true colours come out slowly.

I think Pooja Bedi will go far into competition as she seems to know everyone in the house.

I dont feel i will actually support anyone this time - usually i go for a male to win but theres no one know as i dont think shakti will be a nice character.
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Personally... Raageshwari seems very nice natured...
but for the enjoyment of the show... Juhi, both the Poojas and Mandip :D
gracious45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayandrah

Personally... Raageshwari seems very nice natured...
but for the enjoyment of the show... Juhi, both the Poojas and Mandip :D

i also like Raageshwari a lot she seemed sooo nice to everyone and really good natured. Just by listening her talk, you could tell she is educated. Plus last season when I watched big boss, everybody was soo into specking in English it looked like they were all born and raised in a foreign country and hated their own language coz big boss had to constantly tell them to stop. Same in this one, however Raageshwari was the one talking mostly in hindi and not mixed english-hindi just plain which was really refreshing and showed her love for her language and country. Hope she does not disappoint me.

But Juhi might not stick around for long because she is really demanding and gets rude in reality shows. Plus she is really lazy in house chores and stuff and these people are sachin to be nice to her so they might start disliking her soon.
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nigo123

i also like Raageshwari a lot she seemed sooo nice to everyone and really good natured. Just by listening her talk, you could tell she is educated. Plus last season when I watched big boss, everybody was soo into specking in English it looked like they were all born and raised in a foreign country and hated their own language coz big boss had to constantly tell them to stop. Same in this one, however Raageshwari was the one talking mostly in hindi and not mixed english-hindi just plain which was really refreshing and showed her love for her language and country. Hope she does not disappoint me.

But Juhi might not stick around for long because she is really demanding and gets rude in reality shows. Plus she is really lazy in house chores and stuff and these people are sachin to be nice to her so they might start disliking her soon.

This is why I think Juhi is gonna stick for long... such people provide masala...
warna who wants to watch that pregnant wrestler :p
also I feel that Mandeep is very rude... I noticed, she wasnt really greeting the people herself... she kept on standing on a side
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I won't be "supporting" anyone ...

... but till now i liked Mandip ... She actually asked charles shobraj's wife if she had sex with him !!!

^^Mayandhra, is right ... because Juhi is lazy, finds faults, picks fight, she is going to stick around ... raageshwari, might get the boot soon ... she is too nice ... the nice ones never make it till the end

But seriously, why shakti kapoor ... if they wanted to go this route, they should have brought in somebody in their 20s who was actually a shameless flirt rather than an aging 50 year old, trying to cash in on his long past "reel" persona
kathy2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shonali All the Way
She is elegant, beautiful and appeared simple and easy going on the show, no airs at all. She will conquer!
roshnii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no1 is saint, sum r just bad n sum r super bad