Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome creations Kanks =]

I love dis one like hell I am  in love wid coloring and the scene u have captured its just amazingπŸ‘

and ur siggys are just awesome and I just love the texture, coloring and bleding in them
All the best for ur shopπŸ‘πŸΌ
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
congoo kanky for d new gallery.. loved MN stuffs vry much in ur welcome upd8 of this gallery.. :) n ur welcome banner is d one i loved d most.. reason wilb quite obvious na.. 🀣
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations for your new shop... 😊

Amazing Icons... & The siggies & avi are nice aswell, like the coloring, and text... Nice shop, I like the banner its beautiful, kinda miss Nupur there... but its nice...

Do update with some MN/ArTi stuff, and please continue to PM ... :)

-Btw are you Kanky? -Kanky-?? A bit clueless here ... πŸ˜•
-SilentPrincess-
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congooo on ur first shop!
awesome siggy's savage! love snape one! <3 i am soo happy i can request hp siggy's to sum1! i am using both ur hp siggy!(love both)
my request will be harry-ginny and voldemort if u want to make 1!πŸ˜†
Edited:

Kankshita,

I'm so glad you opened another gallery! πŸ˜³
Congratulations on this one! πŸ˜ƒ I love the banner! Your blending has improved and i like the text effects too! 
The icons are pretty! I like the Gunjan one the most, the coloring and the way you cropped the pic are really appealing! πŸ˜³ The others are awesome too! You've improved a lot in this one! 
Whoa! You make avis too... the texture usage is nice.. though the size could be smaller! 
I've always loved your usage of texts! All of them are beautiful! <33
Keep updating!
And thanks for the PM! 

-Sharmi

Edited by PurpleRain - 12 years ago
.PINK. thumbnail
aww beautiful creationz na sis !!
sachi mein loved all of dem to coRe
specially diz 1
keep it up na !
-Lina
Anjilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congratulations on your new shop πŸ‘ may you have many more in the future. πŸ˜³ loving your work...icons are superb!! and the blending and coloring effects on sigs are just fab πŸ‘ keep up the great work!! πŸ‘πŸΌ thanks for the pm dear.. :) 😊

xoxo
-Anji
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ossam vry sweety...thnx 4 inviting me 2 ur shop...

Luv,
Juhi
havokhotline thumbnail
Absolutely breathtaking, K.

Congratulations, good job!

Do me a favour and read these books if you already have'nt.

"Millennium Series" Stieg Larsson.

You remind me a little bit of Lisbeth.

:D
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Man, K - you've like.. evolved! :P I am seriously, honestly, genuinely very very happy to have you back! Dang it girl, you've been missed and so is your work! Nonetheless, I'm glad you're back! ;) 

So, lemme start with the banner! The coloring is just ... FABULOUS. =] I don't any other word to explain how fabulous, it really is. The blending is just flawless and you've done the text beautifully. It looks brilliant! <3

Those Icons - Just Beautiful. The coloring on the Kritika Kamra one is just too good. I lovee all of them. KHNH one - is lovely too! (: 

Signatures, all of them are just so pretty. The coloring, the blending, the text - it's all just so brilliant. I can't stop but stare at this one. http://i.imgur.com/oMqS3.jpg Honestly, it's the best of the lot. :D I love how you've blended each and every pic, just beautiful. (: 

If I knew it was coming, I would have kept my speech ready, but uh, you're kinda into-yourself, so yea! I can't stretch it any further! *chuckle* Anyways, can I expect a surprise siggie from you in the next update? :$ Because, I practically need a surprise siggie *Neal Caffrey* ahem *KSG* ... to flaunt in my siggie box. ;D

Anyways, Congratulations on the new thread - you're going to open a lot more! =D 

Much love,
Me -)