Users

Frequent Posters

raj boparai thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i dont agree wid u shez da best in da lot for not doing drama
Connie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Meenal is a genuine person she is not fake at all.

The drama queen of all times is Monali she always tries to cry harder (when the camera focusses on her) when any contestant is out so that everyone can notice her.
~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
meenal is decent n a confident girl
FrenchieRox thumbnail

I dont find her annoying as such...Just extremely boring. She gives me this unapproachable impression. Though I do find Monali fake.

*Alishba* thumbnail
Completeyyyyyyy dis agree she is a girl with possitive attitude,honest heartly smile Neha Kakkar also said at stage when she is in bottom 3
"Meenal meri favourite contestant hai woh achee singer honay k saath saath dil ki bhi saaf hai"
Her co-contestant know her very well As Yashashree also said that"Meenal k saath rah rah k mein bhi hansna seekh gayi hoon "

What do u say guyzzzzzzzzz
kkhushbu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aish89

IM sorry but i find MEENAL SO ANNOYING!

I hate her fake attitude, she seems so two-faced, there is something about her that is WRONG!!!!!

I may be the only one, but im sorry she needs to go ASAP!!!!!

sorry cant agree with u

i found her quite mature n decent gal

Sweetchick thumbnail
I think Meenal is the best of the lot.
I thought that only Meenal and Yashashree were the genuine ones out of the lot. 👏
Meenal doesn't fake cry 😭 and think too much of herself.
I think she's fanastic and there is a close tie btw Meenal(for charm and singing) and Monali(for performance and singing)!!! 😛
ifra thumbnail
Hahaahah You must be kidding.
I am sorry but she is the best, simple, inocent, on earth, cute, most beautyful contestant.
She will proberly the indian idol.

Are you saying this from your heart? Is it because you lost your fav contestant or she will be biggest danger for your fav contestant

Plz don't make this kind of haat threats

~Aaina~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishba_fareed

Completeyyyyyyy dis agree she is a girl with possitive attitude,honest heartly smile Neha Kakkar also said at stage when she is in bottom 3
"Meenal meri favourite contestant hai woh achee singer honay k saath saath dil ki bhi saaf hai"
Her co-contestant know her very well As Yashashree also said that"Meenal k saath rah rah k mein bhi hansna seekh gayi hoon "

i completely agree wid u alishba

ifra thumbnail

Originally posted by: alishba_fareed

I agree 100 % and something to add

NOt only yashashree now that but also neha sad that so I am sorry but Most of the peole don't agree with you