Nazrox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I was just watching one of the earlier episodes of Indian Idol 2.  There is this dehati guy who comes in and starts singing.  I'm not sure if anyone of you remember that episode. Nov 22nd

Anyway, all I wanted to say is that watching that episode made me realize what a big loser Anu Malik is..He's pretty mean and he thinks he's da bomb or something.   Considering the fact that most of his hits came from copying english tunes and old pakistani songs..he has no right criticizing anyone.  Sonu Nigam handled that poor dehati guy so well..

Farah too, I don't get how she can make comments on people's style when she wears the whackest clothes possible..

Well, anyway i just wanted to put my two cents in, cause I felt really bad for that dehati guy..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_moni thumbnail
i dont remember wut ur talking bout, but anu malik is really nice in person, nd most of his comments are true.
Nazrox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lil_moni

i dont remember wut ur talking bout, but anu malik is really nice in person, nd most of his comments are true.

Umm and you're saying this cuz you know him personally? And anyways, being honest and being a loser are two separate things...

devil_angel4455 thumbnail
i don't like Farah !!!!!!!!!!!!! and anu malik
Ashwamedh thumbnail
I rememeber thinking the same thing as Nazrox. That dehati guy was a purohit, and to be honest he sang pretty well, atleast good enough to be in round 2. His voice wasnt that polished, but he wasnt SO bad that Anu Malik told him "Not good enough, Nahin aa sakte, bye". Sonu realised that the guy had some potential, but it was too late by then as the other judges had rejected him. But I appreciate the fact that that guy tried, he was better than a LOT of ppl who came for auditions.
~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeh when i start watching indian idol i had same opinion abt anu malik that he was so mean
but now i hav realized he is there to give comments
he has 2 be straight forward coz he is a judge

if he gets polite with every1 he has 2 select every1 as indian idol
Ashwamedh thumbnail
Well he can be polite AND select whom he wants. Being polite doesnt mean being a pushover. Sonu Nigam is polite but firm. All Anu Malik is trying to do is act like Simon Cowell (American Idol), whom I find a nutcase anyway. Edited by Ashwamedh - 18 years ago
fahadeng thumbnail

Anu Malik ki shayeri par fida hay dil-o-jan say farah khan

khud  us  ko bhi nahi pata kia bakta hay chor & bayimaan

Anu Malik has copied English and other tunes countless times that's why I prefer Sonu over him as a judge!!!

Edited by fahadeng - 18 years ago
~Aaina~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeh sonu gives fair comments
Neelema_Bindu thumbnail
Anu Malik should say his comments in a nicer way (and put his hat back on he looks scary with out it!) 😃