Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: muse10

But what I found peculiar was that there was no mention of her during the finale, and no message from her for the success of the show. That stood out for me because that is generally the norm, even though I am not making any assumptions about the reason for her absence. 

Exactly my point. Couldn't they show or convey some message from the mahaguru as a sign of respect or to convey that she is busy?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mohini19

Exactly my point. Couldn't they show or convey some message from the mahaguru as a sign of respect or to convey that she is busy?

I agree even if there was some type of fallout the least Zee could've done was show Alka wishing the kids well. It was disappointing that there was no mention of her at the finale nor was there any explanation.
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Those are my thoughts EXACTLY ... THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE MAHA GURU ..AND THAT IS NOT RIGHT .. If she IS committed somewhere, they WOULD HAVE MENTIONED HER CONTRIBUTION to the show and SHE WOULD HAVE SENT A MESSAGE TO THE KIDS .. especially because 2 of the three kids where BROUGHT BACK BY HER !!!!!! ... I was absolutely unhappy to see her not mentioned AT ALL .. even if the channel DID have a fallout with her or vise versa .. HER CONTRIBUTION TO THE SHOW SHOULD HAVE BEEN MENTIONED AND THANKED :((((