Lets talk abt Love baby, Lets talk about U n Me

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Different People ,Different Worlds,Different perceptions ...and the feeling of Love,thats what yesterdays epi was all abt and thats what the entire Arhi story is abt ...they r different bec they were raised in a different environment, have a diff outlook towards life and people ..and perceives things differently yet they r similar bec somewhere the same pain and loss connects them and they value the same things in life ...for eg their family ...yet for him his past makes him cold bec thats how he perceived it ...quite significant the dialogue abt do log saath chalte hain par zindagi bhar saath nahi rehte they move on ...probably thats what his dad did that led to his mom dying ...and thats why he is insecure abt  relationships and making that commitment bec his past tells him its not a rosy scene but little does he know every rose has a thorn

She had a bad past but she chose to perceive it as gods wish and chose to see life differently much like laugh thru yr pain and njoy this gift of life bestowed by god
so she has chosen to not let her past effect her present while he has ...he may seem stronger on the outside but really she is the stronger one here .

Love is a feeling open to perception ...he says he has and will never have nething to do with ...he will never change for love or let the feeling set in and change him but hasnt he already changed ...hasnt he started bending his own rules ...Love is a feeling ...and not a person u can drive away ...the person u may push away but the feeling will remain ...and I think this Lavs track got their different perceptions to the same feeling out in the open to each other to reflect upon before they begin their journey together..e4lse i see no point in the whole month long trackπŸ˜†

And the encounter between them

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

Sort of sums up the entire conversation between Arhi
...he wants to say things to hurt her and drive her away cause she so easily walks in and see's thru and even says the truth on his face ...which no one else wud dare to ...yet everytime he pushes her away she moves closer to him ..and thats what is unknown to him ...and when she did tell him abt Lavanya going away ...he did seem shocked as if surprised that Lav actually had feelings for him

They say Love the heart that hurts you ,but never hurt the heart that loves you...but ASR has just hurt the very two hearts that cared for him ..while the two girls just loved or cared for the heart that hurt them

Love is like magic
And it always will be.
For love still remains
Life's sweet mystery!!
Love works in ways
That are wondrous and strange
And there's nothing in life
That love cannot change!!
Love can transform
The most commonplace
Into beauty and splendor
And sweetness and grace.
The magic is spreading itself around
And my heart is beginning to pound
As u walk by
Leaving me feeling dry
making this very heart cry
The mind lets you go
But the eyes wait for you to stop by
Hear the unspoken words
hear what i cannot say
Without you I think not a moment
I can stay
So do read into my eyes
do hear the silent cries
Stop ,come back and set me free
and let me enjoy this sweet mystery

-I dont no why i wrote this πŸ˜†-jaate jaate VM hi dekhloπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2uBYelt5rQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya Pooji πŸ€—

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

This was amazing...just blew me away!

Both went thru similar trauma in life...She was able 2 accept it and spread love and happiness
and he banished love and entered into gloominess...

And now he s exposed to love, he is not willing to take it...kitne din bhagooge bacchu!

Love will find its way too you Mr.Arnav babu!

Loved your poem dear!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
poo...πŸ€—
wowww superb ya...love it...πŸ‘

and the vm...awww one of my fav song ya...😳

Love is like magic
And it always will be.
For love still remains
Life's sweet mystery!!
Love works in ways
That are wondrous and strange
And there's nothing in life
That love cannot change!!

wah wah...kya lines hei yaar...love it sooo much...❀️
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post..! Loved the poem!

This struck me the most for some reason:

Love the heart that hurts you ,but never hurt the heart that loves you

Awesome VM.. Scenes fitted the song!πŸ˜ƒ my fave too!
Edited by prinky02 - 12 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I LOVED it POOJI...

LOVED it..I love barun smile..the poem and the Vm..It had all the required scene and esp the smile scene ...Aww and he does have the most expressive eyes..

fab..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Shobhu21- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Woww...
That was such an amazing post by u...
Just loved it to bits...And I think u managed to summarise the whole of the story till now in this one post...
And the poem was amazing...And the lines
Love the heart that hurts you ,but never hurt the heart that loves you..
And     Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

Sometimes when such lines are written...they just push you into ur deepest part of ur soul...And I to just love these lines...Thanx for ending my weekend on agr8 note
And the VM was fab tooo...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Love the heart that hurts you but never hurt the heart that loves you.. 

Arnav doesnt believe in love or the whole purpose behind it.. Like he said, going gaga over one girl is not what Arnav Singh Raizada wants to do..  Or maybe he never found someone like Khushi.. Some feelings just dont come up till u meet the right person.. Arnav has this hatred towards love and marriage coz of his past, he has this typical thinking about it which hopefully Khushi will change soon..

The poem and the VM is awesome.. πŸ‘πŸΌ