Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: luvd

Awsm ayesha.it was such an emotional update.abhay is always there 4 piya.abhina track nt here 2.
Anyways superb update loved it.
Thanks 4 d pm.

Wait and see ok I want to sweat it out first in my head
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyan999

awesome update 
pia sure is suffering a lot abhay again with his agenda to hide his relationship whats with pia? how can she forgive jeh thanks for pm and please update soon waiting for next part

I was tired and so wanted to fast track the angry track a little. Pia has a kind heart so she has her moments of insanity and moments of clarity. My own thoughts are little scattered as my eyes wonder
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

Nice update
i feel so bad for piya! :(
i hope, T pays for her shameless act !
Awww. . Abhay is cho chweet , always there for piya!
I like alina but i'm tired of this jealousy track . . I hope , atleast there r no misunderstandings b/w abhiya. .
thnx 4 d pm
update sooon . .tc

I know T will cop it bad from AbhayHe will give T a taste of her own medicine. 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: annokhi

good work.👏

u r a fab writer.👏

thanks for pm.😊

continue soon.

Thank U
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

awesome update..loved it...i loved abhiya convo..their little alone time..and finally..alina makes her entry...lets see whats in store for we readers..update soon..thanks for pm..

I have plenty in store. Be ready for my favourite character to enter.
karantakiar thumbnail
aw...
poor piaaa
luvly part
plz cnt soon.
luv u
vritika
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: karantakiar

aw...
poor piaaa
luvly part
plz cnt soon.
luv u
vritika

Thanks.Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Gr8 update Ayesha 😃 So Chand is telling off Abhay for flirting with Dipu? 😆 Is he being a protective father or a jealous dude whose son gets all the attention by women? 😉 Update soon. Edited by mandy1024 - 12 years ago
tj_black thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really    nice,,,,,,,,,
matwamango thumbnail

:::PRECAP 22:::Gossip Girl:::

There little looks,  gasps, whispers were driving Pia crazy. Most of the girls were glued to their phones getting updates on the web with the local news. Now the new gossip was all about Alina and why she looked so pitiful. It made Pia very cross at how presumptious her class mates could be. Jeh had supported through the entire day but Pia only wanted Abhay around. He was like a ghost almost blending into the background. It was unfair to have him so near yet so far. He'd left everything he had for her and was left all alone. It cut through Pia's heart to see him sat all alone. Se wished she could run to him and hold his hands.

Pia threw daggers at T who'd been the main ring leader in this with her snooty looks-I swear i am going to murder her Jeh.
Jeh held Pia's hand-I'll join U.
Pia took her hand away from Jeh-Look i'm happy U are here for me Jeh but this is not done. I am trying to send U no mixed signals here. All we can be is just friends Jeh.
Jeh nodded still hopeful-I know Pia but i can't switch my feelings off.
Pia mused scratching her head looking rather ill-I don't feel too good. All of this is putting a strain on my mind. I need a little time out. Maybe U should sit with Alina. Poor thing is all alone.
Jeh turned to see his sister sat next to Abhay-Oh i think she'll fit right in. She has Prince of darkness with her. Abhay will make her feel right at home.
Pia rolled her eyes at Jeh wanting to scratch his eyes out for being so mean-I don't appreciate U making fun of him like that especially after i am getting a hard time over here. I know how it feels.

Pia stomped off feeling very blue. Pia gave Abhay a quick glance to signal him to go out back and meet her somewhere private with her eyes. Abhay got the hint and followed Pia after a few minutes leaving Alina all alone. Alina was intrigued by Abhay Raichand. It wouldn't be long until she becaem friends with him after a loner can only understand another loner. She had her own agenda regarding ABHAY. Alina Khurana had been waiting a year in solitude. A tumultuous year where she'd lost two brothers and gained an ally. One she'd kept hidden away from all prying eyes. He was her saviour in reality and one who had belief in her. Abhay gave a simialr aura as him but he was completely different. Getting close to Abhay was now her main goal.