-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: missglam

Awww . . Sidchi , they r so cute . .

Loved the update

do continue

thanks 4 d pm

thanks sonia.finally i've decided to continue it.
-srija- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna26

Nice start.โญ๏ธPanchi accepted him despite the fact that he is a vampire...Great! ๐Ÿ˜ƒWould love to read more.Continue soon!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thanks prerna 4 the support.wil definitely continue.
-srija- thumbnail
Guys it it similar to the show at first bt later the track wil go in diff direction n wil end in entirely different way.
Actually the whole story wil be on panchi's point of view.
Feel free to suggest me n correct my mistake.
This starts frm the day panchi decides to carry on with her life 4getting danish...

CHAPTER ONE

I turned on my bed clutching my pillow n remembered the past few days of my life.
Danish,whom i trusted blindly proved to be fraud,a cheat.i had never imagined he would be that cruel,nearly killing a girl just to hide his sins.i blamed on abhay 4 that condition of maya bt abhay,whom i thought to be a cheat n arrogant fellow,proved to be friendly n caring.
Though i saw the true nature of Danish,i m still in shock of loosing my love.i loved him whole-heartedly and he...he betrayed me.i believed him.piya,that innocent girl was trying to protect me n i accused her of trying to snatch away danish from me.
Its enough,i had already wasted my precious time lamenting n crying over that fraud...damn him...i dnt care whether he is alive or dead.its enough.i already cried a lot 4 him,4 the person who ruined my life.misha n piya were right.its time i move on with my life.

I looked at the clock.it showed 7 am.

"oh s**t m late"

I had an interview at 9 o clock with siddharth mehera regarding my job.when i had discussed abt a job with my parents,they were very happy 4 me.the glow on their face,the relief i cld feel it.they had been relieved to hear my decision after days of torture looking at me hurting,lamenting n cursing myself.even my wild sis appreciated it.

I got ready n checked all the documents i needed.when i stood infront of my parents,carrying a file n smile on my face,they were really happy.their eyes reflected their intense love 4 me.i felt as if i m the luckiest girl with the exception of my sister to hav such loving parents.my wild sis misha hugged me tight nearly strangling me.

"ouch mish,do u want 2 kill me rt nw or what?"
''shut up birdie.tum hamesha mujhpe kyun chidhti ho?main tumhe hug vi nahi karsakti kya.i m really happy 4 u panch."
"thank u so mch jangli.nw wil u plz leave me.m late."

I blew out a long sigh throwing out all my frustration,pain n nervousness with an enthusiasm 2 start afresh.when i turned back frm the door 2 look at my family,i cld clearly see new hope in their eyes.their eyes,their face n their smile all were wishing me gud luck.

I got out of my car n looked up at the board-"MEHERA INDUSTRIES".since i was applying 4 the PR manager post,i was quite nervous.i entered the office.the receptionist signalled me 2 sit down on a couch where other two girls were already waiting 4 their turn.

I saw a girl walk out of mr. Mehera's cabin with a silly smile on her face n dreamy eyes,still drooling over sth.i was feeling impatient n 4 distraction i watched the receptionist.everytime she rcvd a call frm her boss,she blushed.her reddening cheeks clearly indicated her shyness.i cldnt figure out what type of boss would flirt with all his employees.

After 1 hr the receptionist asked me 2 wait yet another 5 mins.i had no choice than 2 look around.i scanned all the certificates n paintings on the wall.i concluded that mr. Mehera was indeed a genieus n understod the value of arts.looking at his choice n his achievements,i silently praised him.

A moment later the receptionist signalled me 2 enter the cabin.i sighed with relief.finally my wait was over.i entered the room.he was facing the window with his back towards me.he was bg in his phone.i tried nt to hear...bt still i heard his convo.

"sorry love...no...no I...I missed u a lot 2.last night i had a lot of work so...m...m sry swthrt...ya i'll c u 2night.ok bye.luv u."

Then he turned towards me.i saw his face n the 1st shock i got was that he was young abt my own age.i had heard abt him n knew he was young.,.bt this young...i never imagined.looking at his achievements it was hard 2 believe that he wld be the 1...

"sorry...personal problems u c...umm..,miss...?"
"dobriyal.panchi dobriyai.''
''panchi dobriyal.pleased 2 meet u."
"same here..."
"so u r here 2 apply 4 the PR manager,right?wil u plz..."
he was abt 2 say sth when his phone rang.
"excuse me 4 a sec plz..."

everytime i tried   2 continue the conversation,his phone used 2 ring n he became bg with his coochi coo,each time with a diff girl.i was getting impatient n the man infront of me was adding fuel 2 my anger n frustration.

"sir... I was saying..."

his phone rang again.

"jst a sec plz..."

n den he started again...it was more than i cld bear.4 1 hr i had been listening 2 his numerous promises,lies,excuses 2 his numerous girlfrens.i was nt there 2 listen 2 his convo.i banged my file on the table.

"enough...is that how u treat ur applicant.i av had enough.i dnt want dis job.i dnt want 2 work wid u.sry 2 disturb u.i'll be leaving nw.u can carry on wid ur excuses"
leaving him bewildered,i snapped out of the cabin banging the door behind me.
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very well written update Edited by shivanirajput - 12 years ago
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
wow awesome update i like sid and i also glad ke tum apne lovely couple abhiya ko bi include kiya hai   well done job u r awesome writer. cont.soon thnx 4 pm
prerna26 thumbnail
Nice Update!Well done Srija!๐Ÿ‘

Before Leap i loved her character-she was bold, confident and independent, but after leap they(CVs) spoiled it all.Would love to read more to know how her character shapes in your SS. Continue soon!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Srija!! Nice update.. Panchi.. Bold daring.. Intersting to read more.. I love it!
Continue soon!!
vampireking thumbnail
sorry dear ,dont pm me again coz i dont like panchi at all ...if there is something on abiya you are most welcome 
piya_abhay_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice starting

thanx for pm
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update, srija
loved it
awww. . I really loved this couple. .
Wow, abhiya r also there