SIDCHI SS:ITS A BEGINNING(chapter 1 pg 2)

Posted: 12 years ago
SS:ITS A BEGINNING(sid n panchi)

PROLOGUE

I was extremely nervous.ya..nervousness...i couldnt even guess the intensity of it.i had to meet him 2day,it was important,very very important.2day he had finally agreed to trust me with his secret...

Deep inside the jungle,it was completely dark.i looked around,those large trees stood like giant n the leaves prevented the moonlight to enter.i entered the area slowly n cautiously.

"CRACK!!"
i turned behind abruptly.
"phew...it was jst a branch..."

It was my first time to enter so deep inside the jungle.but i had to do it 4 him,for me,for my love.

''ouch...oh s**t my heels"
i dnt know why bt everytime i get nervous i mess up whole things n always trap myself.first my car broke down then my heels...i had to carry my shoes.
A group of bats flew above my head.i got terrified,closed my ears n eyes.unable to support my body,i rolled down...

''oh god my dress..."
my dress was torn,my hands n legs scratched...i got up and supported myself against a tree...

''sid...sid where r u?plz dnt hide.u can trust me."
"m here."

i heard his voice,his husky deep voice.automatically,a smile crept on ma face.i turned back smiling.but what i saw changed my expression from happiness n exticement to fear.his dark brown eyes was deep purple and glowing in the dark and his teeth...

"sid...wh...hat...r...u?"

his teeth were sharp n pointed,two shining fangs,mouth covered with blood nd...he slowly moved towards me,i automatically took a step back banging myself to the tree.my heart was hammering in my chest wildly...my fear was so prominent.
Blood...blood in his mouth was making me want to vomit...n i felt myself fainting...
But a pair of strong arms held me in the midway...
i slowly opened my eyes n saw the face i loved but...but the image of few minutes ago still haunted me.i released myself frm his arms n took several steps back.

"panchi...wait..."
"sid...wh..hat...r...u?u...u...r...nt human...u r...a..."
"ya panchi...m a VAMPIRE..."

Though i saw his true form a few minutes ago,hearing the truth frm his own mouth shocked me to death.i wanted to run away frm that creature i thought i loved or i still loved,i was nt sure bt sth held me in the same position.

I had always seen his happy n jolly face bt then his face was dark with guilt.sth pinched in my heart to look at that state of him.i closed my eyes,collected courage,fought with my fear n took my decision.i slowly approached him.

He was looking at me blankly.i slowly touched his face,his eyes,his nose n his cheeks.

"ya this is it,my love..."
"bt...panchi...i'm a..."
"i know bt still i love u sid.I LOVE YOU."

He was standing still n motionlessly.i slowly closed the distance betn us.i hugged him tightly letting go all my fear.his arms felt too safe.i felt so safe n secure in his arms.i looked at him,still his face was dark with guilt n uncertainity.i pressed his cold lips on mine.at first i had no response frm him bt ultimately began to shiver frm my touch,my kiss.when i felt his arms tighten around me,i knew that it was going to be 4ever,he's going to be mine 4ever n ever.i knew it was just the beginning.

Hey guys how is it.i wanted to write sth on sid n panchi n here it goes.if u like it press like n tell me if i sld continue or nt.
With love
srija.

Chapter 1-page 2Edited by luvd - 12 years ago
Is that Sid & Panchi? If it is than continue soon. I liked their chemistry.
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Is that Sid & Panchi? If it is than continue soon. I liked their chemistry.

ya dear they r sid n panchi n their chemistry
plzz continu... love sidchi!!!!
Nice start.⭐️Panchi accepted him despite the fact that he is a vampire...Great! 😃Would love to read more.Continue soon!👍🏼

Awww . . Sidchi , they r so cute . .
Loved the update
do continue
thanks 4 d pm
its awesome... continue soon and thanx for pm
continue soon!!!!!! its 1st SS on sidchi anyone has written till nw... seems intresting do PM me
Hey Srija!! prologue was really nice.. I always wanted to see a good side of Panchi!! And I obviously love their chemistry!!

Please continue this.. I love it.. Thanks for the PM dear!!
Originally posted by Sivaranjani

Hey Srija!! prologue was really nice.. I always wanted to see a good side of Panchi!! And I obviously love their chemistry!!

Please continue this.. I love it.. Thanks for the PM dear!!

thank u dear.so i'll continue it then.