THE STORY STARTED WITH THE TRUE LOVE LIKE

SABIHA thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

NO NO NO NO PLEASE THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN TO A PERSON WHO WAS  JUST TOOK ANOTHER JANAM FOR LOVE. LIKE THAT JANAM WAS BENAAM USELESS, THE DAY KHUSHI WAS BORN TILL NOW SHE HAS BEEN SHOWING ONLY SUFFERING, THIS IS TOO MUCH, AND NOW WHEN SHE WILL KNOW THAT TIMIR IS HIS SON AND IS EVIL SHE WILL LIKE I REALLY DO NOT KNOW .NOW ARYAN IS WITH DURGA .I THINK KHUSHI WILL HER SELF KILL TIMIR AND WILL DIE TOO AND SAD ENDING ARYAN AND DURGA WILL BE HAPPY.

BUT BUT LET ME TELL THAT THIS STORY WILL BE USELESS  NO MEANING AT ALL TUM BIN JAOON KAHAAN WILL NOT HAVE THE REAL MEANING WHAT IT WAS MADE FOR. I AM REALLY VERY SAD.

THE STORY STARTED WITH THE TRUE LOVE LIKE VERY STRONG LOVE BETWEEN ARYAN AND MUSKAAN THAT EVEN WHEN MUSKAN DIES ARYAN DID NOT ALLOW HER SPIRIT GO AWAY AND SHE WAS REBORN .TUM BIN WAS ACTUALLY MADE FOR THEM SO  I DO NOT KNOW WHY KHUSHI DID NOT GET ARYAN.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkdisha thumbnail

i think khushi shouldve got aryan and they shouldve found a way to keep timir alive and get rid of those evil spritis from him

Jessi

cutestgirl_211 thumbnail
i feel like crying !!!poor khushi!!!whyyyyy 😭 😕
fatty1 thumbnail
khusi was... almost my favorite character in the show until she dies at the end.😭
Cutie_pie thumbnail
Durga is way better than khusi😡
fatty1 thumbnail
by the way, how did khusi die?😕😭
fatty1 thumbnail
but, how did she die? please tell me?😭 
x_TaniSha_x thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatty1

but, how did she die? please tell me?😭 

YAHH HOW DO KHUSHI AND TIMIR DIEE??? Timirzz sooooo cute!!! :) HOW DO THEY DIEE??? N IZNT ARYAN DeAD?? DUZ HE CUM BK ALIVEE??? WUHH?? IM SO CONFUZZED!!! Help :)
sarina_202 thumbnail
i'm glad she's dead.. 😡 i hated her i don't care if she had taken a new birth just for aaryan..he moved on and she wouldn't let him live...isn't love suppose about seeing the other person happy? unfortunately khushi couldn't understand it 😭
fatty1 thumbnail
man, you're a very serious guy!😆