Neha Devi Singh

dures thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Neha Devi Singh

Neha shot to fame with her role in Ssshhhh.. Koi Hai... Trikaal, where she got to do a lot of action scenes. Currently, she plays the lead, Bhumika in Saarthi. Here, is what Neha has to say about the stars.

The serial you would like to work in - Remix and Siddhanth

The actor you would like to work with - I am not saying this from a romantic point of view, but I would like to meet Pankaj Kapoor.

If you were to take part in The Great Indian Laughter Challenge 2... I will jump and grab the opportunity, I would love to be part of a show like this one.

Stuck on a deserted island, the actor would you like to be with is... Hmm…. I'll leave it at that!

Best Actor - Pankaj Kapoor, he is just too good an actor, I love his performance in Karamchand, Office Office!

Best Actress - Nikki Aneja, is someone who has worked on a wide range of roles, she has given some diverse and versatile performances. She is really good!

Most memorable moment since stardom - This was during my previous project, Ssshhhh.. Koi Hai..., Trikal series, where I was supposed to jump into the Film City lake, I didn't know how to swim so it was all very condescending! From being an action hero to a girl next door type of a casting, its very different. Since the time of Saarrthi, I recently got mobbed at a restaurant in Delhi.

Upcoming Projects -All time goes off in Saarrthi, nothing as of now, Moreover, I play a impotant character in this serial and this is not monotonous at all. I am open to new stuff.

Message for your fans - Keep watching the good serials, don't just watch anything that you come across, follow it up!

Catch Neha along with her co-star Karan (Arjun in the show Saarrthi) in the indya.com exclusive chat on Monday, 23 January 2006 at 3 PM.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teesha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think its been posted b4, but thanks 4 sharing Edited by rajeev4aamna - 18 years ago
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Already Posted. Topic closed!