Posted: 19 years ago
Before the show started there was a fashion show from a company called "armaan." There were various different types of clothes which were Indian and some that were English, with a hint of desi style of course. I myself didn't really like the clothes in this show, but all of different opinions.

The actual show started with a big screen displaying words that represented the different stars. Lust- priyanka chopra, passion- priety zinta, power- arjun rampal, and love- shahrukh khan. (sorry I forgot what was for rani mukherjee and saif ali khan) On the screen they should these words and a small clip of some parts of their different movies and then a small dance performance from each.

After this was a 35 min skit/movie that all the stars presented. They said it was the next part of "Kal Ho Na Ho", this was called "Parso to Ho Hega" This skit was a comedy thing about two girls (rani and preity) who were rich but wanted to get married to richer guys so they could live happy lives. They should a news cast where the news reporter was saying that a guy with the initials SK was a very rich dude and was wanting to get married. The girls say this and so did two naughty boys. The girls were determined to find this guy. The two naughty guys (saif and shahrikh) were street guys who were looking for girls that they can get money from. So when they heard the news they decided to pretend being SK. They were talking among them selves like "Hum SK kaisai ban sagtay hay.. humarray intial SK thori hai".. said the stupider one, the clever one was like "Hum SK to he hai, tu Sala Kuta, or mae Sala Kamina" Then they tried to trap the girls but the girls soon found out. Later they should SK (arjun), and he was with his assistant. GUYS GOTTA LISTEN TO THIS PART. So arjun's assistant had big thick glasses, big bangs, a bahenji suit and many files and folders with her. (does it ring the bell?) And this assistant was like "sir, sir, hum (blah blah blah) to kar saktay hai, yah (blah blah blah) tu be tehk hoye ga" and the sir would be like "shut- up lassi!" ( .. lassi) And so arjun was like we need a really hot, beautiful, cute girl to trap those two boys so we can find out who they are. So "lassi" was like "sir sir, mae ot jasagte ho, mae to beautiful, hot,sexy, cute ho" and arjun is like you beautiful hot, sexy cute? And then the side dancers rip of lassi's clothes and take her bangs, glasses of... and any guesses? She becomes the beautiful priyanka chopra! She was wearing a hot red tight dress. And arjun was like "wow you really are sexy!" So then the skit ended after they caught the boys and all that.. it was a very funny skit!!

Then they had thier usual singing an dancing which was really nice. BTW, priyanka sings really really good. Not only punjabi but also hindi! So basically in the show sharuhkhan had a volunteer, he picked a realy huge lady and showed her love in all seasons. (had snow they dropped water for rain.. ect.) and saif ali khan had a dancing compettion of two ladies with him. Sharukh had many individual things that he did by himself with the audience.

Then finally, arjun rampal!! He was shirtless and first did a sword thing and then called up some pretty girls and so called "taught" then some moves of karate that he said to use when a guy teases them at school. He was basically flirting the whjole time.. after he taught the girl the karate he said "in indian culture when a teacher teaches the student he can ask something from the student" and he asked the girl for a kiss (on cheek ofcourse).. ~flirt! Though he was basically flirting the whole time he is soooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!! i mean HOT HOT!!!

aAnyways they ended up with the "it's the time to disco" song. Btw, preity got sooo skinny now! You can see her ribs. And rani got fat! Saif is not that impressive in real life, he looks normal! Priyanka i use to think of her as a slut, but she is really pretty and talented. Arjun and shahrukh are the BEST!!!
hey friends,

I didn't post everything there because i didn't want to bore you and it would have been to long. But if you have questions you can ask me.

As for the picture, i'm getting them from a pro picture taker so it'll take soms time to develop.. when i get them i'll post 'em.

Wow Annie, sounds like you had a good time. Thanks for sharing this with us. It was just like reading one of deadly's updates. Good jobπŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks annie.. I cannot go to the show.. I was waiting for them to show it on some channel.. but this is good.. thanks a lot.. waiting to see the pictures..

Thanks, Annie!

Originally posted by anniegupta_

So arjun's assistant had big thick glasses, big bangs, a bahenji suit and many files and folders with her. (does it ring the bell?) And this assistant was like "sir, sir, hum (blah blah blah) to kar saktay hai, yah (blah blah blah) tu be tehk hoye ga" and the sir would be like "shut- up lassi!" ( .. lassi) 

lassi πŸ˜†

thanks so much annie!!

sounds like it was lots of fun! the lassi...aka jassi scene seemed very funny πŸ˜†

wow annie, thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Sounds like someone had a great time!!
yeah! annie do u have any pic? if so then plz scan them and post them!!!!!! thanxsπŸ˜› 
no need to thanks. that's what friends are for right? πŸ˜‰

And rabeea, I have some pics on my digicam but I lost my uploading cd. But at the show there is a professional photographer (my dad's buisness friend aswell i think) and as soon as he gets them developed he'll give some to me.. i specially requested arjun rampal's pics to him. πŸ˜†

so maybe in a day or two i'll post 'em.. sorry 😳
yay!! can't wait to see arjun!!! A friend of mine went to the concert and she said Arjun was also flirting with girls there...typical, huh??? πŸ˜‰ thanx annie...can't wait!