Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Robin

I dont know if you noticed but this week.. AMAR's rank is 52.. Shakti's rank is 62!.. AGAIn the #2 is common.. DiD you guys already make a note of this in Arsha AT? I know you and sweetapple were discussing how # 9 was common in last week rankking!
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u guys r out of the world 2 common πŸ€£
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

@Robin

I dont know if you noticed but this week.. AMAR's rank is 52.. Shakti's rank is 62!.. AGAIn the #2 is common.. DiD you guys already make a note of this in Arsha AT? I know you and sweetapple were discussing how # 9 was common in last week rankking!

Yep I think she mentioned # 2 as well...they just can't be apart even in rankings lol
r07c thumbnail
Guys predict Munni Badnam Hui scene of the club scene in the FF topic...πŸ˜ƒ
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Munni Might be "CHAMPA" and woh Badnaa,m ho jaati hai.. heheehhe
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Hey so Initially I was feeling very confident that they squeezed in this Rain sequence two days ago and fit it into the episode to satisfy us...but now that I got to know of AMAR's Tatoo.. and it clearly is NOT showing up in the rain... WHAT DO YOU GUYS feel?

Do you think that this sequence pre-shot before the TATOO or do you think it was a Temp Tatoo that disappeared in two days after the Kabbadi Interview!? Because even that interview is pretty recent .. from last week!
Endurance thumbnail

Hey so Initially I was feeling very confident that they squeezed in this Rain sequence two days ago and fit it into the episode to satisfy us...but now that I got to know of AMAR's Tatoo.. and it clearly is NOT showing up in the rain... WHAT DO YOU GUYS feel?

Do you think that this sequence pre-shot before the TATOO or do you think it was a Temp Tatoo that disappeared in two days after the Kabbadi Interview!? Because even that interview is pretty recent .. from last week!

i think its pre shot as they said k when KSG camr amar goes to goa and got tatoo but ab tak to ksg aya hi nhi so i think its preshotπŸ˜›
r07c thumbnail

Munni Might be "CHAMPA" and woh Badnaa,m ho jaati hai.. heheehhe

Hahha no Champa in this scene...she will steal the HOTNESS from it if I put her in
r07c thumbnail

I think it was shot beforehand..not recently. 
Endurance thumbnail

Originally posted by: robinc07

Hahha no Champa in this scene...she will steal the HOTNESS from it if I put her in

i dont think i think jealousy makes the luv strong so champa ko dalo aur shakti beats her in public i wud  be wow if shakti do this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†