Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok m back for a few min
wats min
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GALS

Even I dn't think its Shakti! But Don't know why I have a feeling its SNEHA ..

NOT CHAMAR ...NO WAY!!๐Ÿ˜ก Chamar has a skinnier leg than that
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

GALS

Even I dn't think its Shakti! But Don't know why I have a feeling its SNEHA ..

NOT CHAMAR ...NO WAY!!๐Ÿ˜ก Chamar has a skinnier leg than that

BTW this pic is NOT the same pic from the Recent IF video!.. this is a much older pic.. its around the time when he shot for the MY BAATHCUTTER scene.. thats the same jacket he was wearing.! I have seen this pic long back!

AND its not CHAMAR either!..well thats a good mystery.. Lets all keep guessing!!

kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen

Ok m back for a few min
wats min

OK guess who's lap it could be in the picture? 
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: robinc07

Check out my FF of ArSha๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hey read it check out my comment there ๐Ÿ˜›
kumjoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

BTW this pic is NOT the same pic from the Recent IF video!.. this is a much older pic.. its around the time when he shot for the MY BAATHCUTTER scene.. thats the same jacket he was wearing.! I have seen this pic long back!

AND its not CHAMAR either!..well thats a good mystery.. Lets all keep guessing!!

Yeah! this is not the recent pic ...I had seen it way back may be around 2 months back...Just wanted to guess the LAP..I think this pic is taken by Samantha AKA Simmi
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

HAHA I love how u have the measurement of Chamar's legs hahha But the only person that wears capris in the show is Shakti. Sneha wears jeans/dresses/skirts and she has 1 white pair of tights
Sam wears shorts and tanks...Priyanka wears dresses...Alisha wears long kurtas and pants(when she is rehearsing)...Vinti wears shorts or boyish capris
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kumjoo

OK guess who's lap it could be in the picture? 

it could be palki or chamar  if its chamar i'll kill her๐Ÿ˜ก
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I think it cld be Rinni!.. because Rinni seems like a very Paly Gal  who wldn't have hicups with a guy falling asleep on her lap.. I definitely dont think its PALKI... because Palki wont be so easy with the cast.. They look upto her as their teacher.. so they respect her.. and it might be but uncomfortable to be sleeping on her lap

OR 2nd person cld be Sam.. as she has even stated in her interview that Amar is one of close PALS on the sets 
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I think it cld be Rinni!.. because Rinni seems like a very Paly Gal  who wldn't have hicups with a guy falling asleep on her lap.. I definitely dont think its PALKI... because Palki wont be so easy with the cast.. They look upto her as their teacher.. so they respect her.. and it might be but uncomfortable to be sleeping on her lap

OR 2nd person cld be Sam.. as she has even stated in her interview that Amar is one of close PALS on the sets 

Amar is tight with everyone...I think Priyanka is friends with him (notice at the end of the recent BTS she is grabbing Amar and during the footloose rehearsal he changes spots with Archie to teach Priyanka). As for Palki...sry to say but she is big woman and her legs can't be that skinny