Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Bharat Singh Bhardwaj's back this week.
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: mankani1

I agree Jaswal is behaving more like a confuse person where he started believing that he can't win a case against KD, whenever Jaswal is the PP there are more jokes than strong arguments in the court room.

I still feel Vishwajeet Ranawat was the best PP, his chemistry with KD was awesome and attitude was too professional

I agree.
Jaisawal acts more like a confused man and a joker most of the times. He should be acting professional rather than just cracking silly jokes and making some weird faces.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shruti

I agree.
Jaisawal acts more like a confused man and a joker most of the times. He should be acting professional rather than just cracking silly jokes and making some weird faces.

I wonder why they just can't show him professionally. I don't mind a little joking around, but this is a bit too much.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Right...he never acts like he's a professional and this is something which bothers me the most.
Minionite thumbnail
Maybe they'll take what we're saying into account and make him professional next time. ðŸ˜†
blahblahs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jaiswal used to be a professional lawyer in some of the earlier episodes. Also, he was pretty serious in the episode with his twin brother. But, nowadays, he's just a comedy guy. I dislike that tremendously as prosecutors are supposed to be challenging to KD and provide serious arguments. 
Minionite thumbnail
In fact some of the other prosecutors are getting better and better than Jaiswal...
Wistfulness thumbnail
Because they don't act like fools. I prefer watching others more now.
Minionite thumbnail
I feel like giving the writers a good hearing for doing this!
INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
IMJ's character has turned into a joker. He's never serious.