Are Nikkhil Arya And Nikhil Sakhrani...

raj_sahil thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Are  Nikkhil Arya And Nikhil Sakhrani The Same Person ?

Rabba Ishq Na Hove 's Nikkhil Vivaan Arya was originally called Nikhil Sakhrani. We were surprised find the name in the credits of his film Valentine's day. So what's the story  here ? well , it's nothing out of the ordinary. "my Mother follows numerology ~ astrogy ~ wanted that I change my last name. it  made her happy so I went ahead with the change. Also, Nikkhil Arya us a better screen name than Nikhil Sakhrani," says Nikkhil. Sure seems to have made a difference with his career going great guns. But we' still  like to know, what was he doing in a film like Valentine 's day anyways?

Tamaana.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiNa58 thumbnail
yup, nikkhil sakhrani is his real name but he changed it coz his mum asked him to (he mentioned this during his chat). he actually regrets changing it but anything to keep his mum happy..so sweet na..? 😳
gazza thumbnail
what was the film valetine day ive not of heard of this film
nargis thumbnail
HE CHANGED IT NOW BUT THIS ONE IS CRAP I THINNK NO ONE LIKES IT, I THINK HE REGREETS CHANGING IT NOW HE LIKED IT, IF HE DIDN'T WANT TO CHANGE HE SHOULD OF NOT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

***Do not use CAPS***Edited by mtina58 - 18 years ago
*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ wats wrong with nikhil arya its such a nice name!??!! 😡
anywayz thanx for the info! 👏
lubana thumbnail
yes i like it better now. he was in a movie i neva knew tht wut wuz the story line of the movie.plz tell.
nargis thumbnail
thanx for sharing
and i have the film in my house somewhere but i hate that film