sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

All have come home from the spot where they got news about Astha. Simran is sitting and crying. All are there, Bua, Puaji, Harsh, Abhi , Kath and Shaguna.  Puaji says the information can be wrong. It can be possible that AStha may be alive. Hearing this, Shaguna falls to Simran's feet and cries. Kath sits near Shaguna and tries to console her. Puaji says Saurabh had called, but he did not tell him anything. HE has just told him that by the time, police went to the place, the lady had fled with the kid. Shaguna is still crying at Simran's feet. Simran suddenly says I want to go back. Harsh says its not yet proved and there is every possibility that the news might be wrong. Bua says the woman may have identified a different lady. But Simran very depressingly says i want to go back and she just leaves the room. All are stunned by her reaction. Abhi looks a very depressed man. Bua tells Abhi to go and talk to Simran and convince her. Abhi says what will I tell her? I also think Simran should not be here.

At Simran's place, Pranay is trying to contact Simran. Rashmi and Saurabh are decorating the entire house with coloured baloons. Rashmi very excitedly says she has decorated Astha's room with grand baloons. She looks very happy. Saurabh says poor kid, i just cannot think where and how she must have been? He asks Rashmi whether AStha's favourite dish Khichdi is made. Rashmi says she has made it and als oSimran's favourite dish too. All look happy. Pranay is constantly trying to call. He tells Saurabh that Simran's phone is switched off. Saurabh asks Prany to call the airport and verify whether the flight has come on time. Pranay says he has tried that too, but the lines are busy. Saurabh says why could not Simran just call before taking the flight? She did not even tell what was happening there. Rashmi says they are going to give us a surprise by bringing AStha back. Just then, the door bell rings. They all run very happily towards the door. When they open the door, all are shocked to see Simran is a very bad state, with her face swollen due to intense crying. They just don't know what has happened. Simran is standing near the doorstep holding Astha's shoe in her hand. Behind her, Abhi and Shaguna are standing. Saurabh sees the shoe in Simran's hand and then sees Simran's sad face.He then screams and asks where is AStha? Simran immediately goes inside without utteering a word. Saurabh is shocked and asks again to Abhi where is Astha and actually keeps seeing the gate if he can find Astha anywhere. Pranay and Rashmi also look dumbfounded. Pranay says let them come in and we will talk. Saurabh then gives way and Abhi and Shaguna enter. Simran goes inside and sees the baloons hanging in the hall. She gets very emotional and just sits on the floor near the baloons. Abhi and Shaguna also enter and see the decoration and show a depressed look on their face. Shaguna begins to cry. SAurabh, Rashmi and Pranay enter. Saurabh sees Simran on the floor, goes near her, holds her face up and asks her where is Astha? Simran starts to cry a lot and does not say anything. Saurabh yells at her and asks her again. Abhi then stops him and pulls his hand. Saurabh sees Abhi and Abhi just shakes his head and says Astha is no more. Simran cries bitterly. Saurabh feels like giddy and starts to fall and Abhi, Pranay hold him and make him sit in the chair. Rashmi immediately brings water and Pranay makes Saurabh drink it. Saurabh has not recovered from the shock and looks very dejected and pathetic. Simran is crying and she almost faints on Rashmi. Pranay asks Rashmi to take Simran in. Rashmi sort of lifts Simran and takes her inside. Pranay hugs Saurabh who is crying and tries to console him. Shaguna seeing all this cries and runs inside. Abhi is also in uncontrollable tears.

In the bedroom, Simran is holding a framed photo of Astha in her hand, kissing it and is sobbing. She is crying very heavily. Shaguna comes in with food and tells her to eat. But Simran never takes her face off the photo. Shaguna goes to the hall where Saurabh and Rashmi are seated. They too are crying. Shaguna tells Saurabh to go and talk to Simran as she is not talking or eating. Saurabh agrees and moves to Simran's room. Rashmi follows him. Saurabh enters the room, Simran is still hiding her face with Astha's photo and is crying. Saurabh holds her hand. She lifts her head. She is crying very badly. Saurabh asks Simran to eat. He says if she does not eat, it is not good for her. Astha will not come back. We have to learn to live without her. I know it is difficult but we have to start doing that. So he asks her to eat. Simran is crying a lot. Rashmi says just bcos she has not eaten, nobody has eaten. Simran then very pathetically says i will not eat and pleads with them with folded hands and says please and cries a lot. They all go away. Simran continues to cry.

Later, Dr. Brian and Janet come to Simran's house. Pranay and SAurabh are talking to them. Rashmi brings Simran there. Janet says Simran was so very happy when she went to London. Simran sits near them. Nobody is talking. There is complete silence in the room. Then Brian says we, as doctors see life from very close quarters. We see it till the last breath. But, when we see it on ourselves, we feel the pain more. Its easier said than done. But it is a fact that you have to learn to live without Astha, he says. Just then, Abhi's parents come. They sit near Simran. Simran is in all tears when she sees them. She falls over Abhi's mother's lap and tells her that she actually  failed in taking care of Astha. She cries lying on Abhi's mother's lap. Abhi's father says she has lost more than them. He asks her to stop crying and control herself. Simran says for whom should she live now? and starts crying uncontrollably. Pranay asks Rashmi to take her in. She takes her. SAurabh says he has no idea asto how to control Simran. Pranay says she has to soon change her focus to something else. Brian says its right.She has to start going to the hospital. She has to be kept busy so that she can deal the trauma in a better way. Saurabh says even if she starts going to the hospital, he does not see Simran getting alright. Pranay says we have to do something otherwise Simran is bound to have a breakdown. Saurabh says he fears only that as she has had that previously. All are silent and are thinking of a way out.

At Abhi's place, Abhi and ihs parents are thinking. Gudiya is in the cradle and Abhi is making her to sleep. He is silently watching Gudiya. Abhi's mother says Simran is in a very bad state. Abhi's father says she looked very helpless today when she said she sould not take care of their Astha. He cannot believe that this is the same Simran who was very confidant and helped people in need. Abhi's mother says Simran has been crying thr'out and looks very weak bcos of lack of sleep and food. She sasy Brian and others there were talking about diverting Simran's attention to something else. Abhi's father says Mathur saab is also very sad. He cannot see Simran in such a state. He is the one who can take care of Simran, if he breaksdown, what will happen?
Abhi keeps looking at Gudiya and is in some thought.

At Simran's place, Abhi's parents with Gudiya and Abhi come early in the morning. They sasy sorry to Saurabh for disturbing in the early hours. They enquire about Simran. Simran is seated in the hall sofa with her face completely covered with her hands. They come in. Abhi's mother sits near Simran. She tells Simran who has lifted her face, that Simran cannot ever live without Astha. She gives Gudiya to Simran and says this is her Astha. She asks her to take it. All are stunned. Abhi looks thoughtful. Simran takes the kid in her hand, sees it and then returns it to Abhi's mother saying  This is not my Astha. She goes inside crying. All are again stunned at her reaction. Abhi is broken. He first nods his head and then gets into thoughts. The screen freezes on a dejected and pathetic looking Abhi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Thank you, Sree!! I just love reading your updates, the experience is as enjoyable as watching the episode on screen....👏👏👏

Imho, it was a too early and incredibly insensitive to plonk Baby Gudiya into Simran's arms telling her to think of her as Aastha... I mean, what did Abhi's mom expect!? Can one baby ever be a substitute for another??!? It's not like a sack of potatoes😕 Simran's cold reaction was totally justified.... what seemed insane was the grim looks she was getting from everyone in the Family😛!!!

Maybe if Abhi's ma had delicately boached the subject first, that too after a month or so, Simran would have been more receptive to the idea.... but when has his mom ever been tactful and sensible😡

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
awesome update sree.. thanks you very much..
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sree for the wonderful update..

Originally posted by: queenbee

Thank you, Sree!! I just love reading your updates, the experience is as enjoyable as watching the episode on screen....👏👏👏

Imho, it was a too early and incredibly insensitive to plonk Baby Gudiya into Simran's arms telling her to think of her as Aastha... I mean, what did Abhi's mom expect!? Can one baby ever be a substitute for another??!? It's not like a sack of potatoes😕 Simran's cold reaction was totally justified.... what seemed insane was the grim looks she was getting from everyone in the Family😛!!!

Maybe if Abhi's ma had delicately boached the subject first, that too after a month or so, Simran would have been more receptive to the idea.... but when has his mom ever been tactful and sensible😡

Queeenbee agreed to what you said. it is very difficult to substitute and I think no one can do that at anytime. But I think Abhi's mom has changed so much and I think the only reason she is pushing simran to accept Gudiya is because she can over come her grief looking at that baby who is so little and has lost its mother....

Both need each other at this point....well thay have to explain this. Even if they wait for months or years...it does not matter...the pain remains..

I think this is the right time and their is no other right time to do it. The pain will never vanish but they will find solace with each other.

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Smisha I feel the same that both need each other , A mother has lost her daughter and a daughter has lost a mother, Abhi's mother is trying to make the best of the situation. Given that Simran is so upset this will provide a distraction. Its not the same as Astha but if Astha is not going to return( I think she will after Simran has accepted Gudiya and Abhi) then why not heed to Neha's last wish

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I couldn't stop my tears..😭

Sree, I must admit, your updates are well detailed that I don't need to see the show! Actually I missed 2 episodes, but never felt it coz I read it here..

Thanks

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This was really so distressing! Queenbee,You do have a point but I have to agree with smisha here because I don't think there is right time for this.In fact,in the emotional state she is in,later on she might erect to high a wall to let anyone come within inches of her heart,be it a child or anyone,that is,if she survives the ordeal and her heart simply doesn't stop working of grief.

So perhaps,inspite of the initial rejection,she will slowly come around to the idea and in this state,transfering all that pent up love on this unfortunate child might actually prove easier.

pretty thumbnail

thanx for the awsome update Sree . u r too good . i agree with Queenbee on the fact that reading your updates is like viewing the episode

keep up the good work

lkaran thumbnail

I agree that Gudiya might be good for Simran at this time and vice versa....but how sad is it that Abhi and Simran will get together for the wrong reason - providing Gudiya a family 😕 

Why can't Simran find true love (the faithful kind - not Abhi) and then have a family? Why must her life be pulled down by Abhi once more? Why can't she reach out and find a kindred spirit - is Abhi the only eligible male in all of India? I am sad that Simran after all her struggles and sorrow has to once again settle for love. If she adopts Astha - no other male will be allowed in her life....

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

thnx for all your appreciation. But to tell you frankly, yesterday's episode was so very depressing and sad that I lost words to depict the amount of sorrow Simran went thro'. I actually thought i had to refer the dictionary to get new words to depict the height of sorrow. This was a real tough update for me.

You should have seen this episode to understand what I actually try to say. I should congragulate Nikki for her fabulous display yesterday. She was so much full of emotions that I actually forgot that she was enacting a particular role.