Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ohh it was Fahad Mustafa's drama..i think my mom saw it n she liked it too..i wish i could have seen that drama
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
i dunno..cuz i dun have tht channel
komaldubai thumbnail
hey guys and gals
well that tele drama was soo kool and they showed what is really happening there in Pakistan. Well even I wanna know that song coz I forgot the lyrics but for sure its not from saaya. And about the guy who fall in love with her is the kool person and his name is FAHAD MUSTUFA. He's paki actor and model. πŸ˜›
innocent_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: komaldubai

hey guys and gals
well that tele drama was soo kool and they showed what is really happening there in Pakistan. Well even I wanna know that song coz I forgot the lyrics but for sure its not from saaya. And about the guy who fall in love with her is the kool person and his name is FAHAD MUSTUFA. He's paki actor and model. πŸ˜›

kabhi khushboo kabhi johnka kabhi hawa sa lage juda hoke bhi tu mujhse juda juda sa lage....this is the song...i thinkπŸ˜•...... so cud ani one tell me if there is ani chance of me watching it again plzzzzzzz peepzzz do sumthing

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont know if they r gonna retelecast it 'coz after everyones review i wanna watch it too 😊