saturaday night special on ary!!!!!

innocent_gurl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey guys i was just wondering tht how many of u watched the show "KAALAK" last saturday, it was a relly gud drama n i luv the song of it so dus anione no if i can watch the show again on net????n is tht song frm an indian movie the onez that gos like this kabhi khushboo kabhi.................juda hoke bhi tu mujhse jura jura sa lage.....guys plzzzzzz i relly want to see tht drama again....plz helpppppp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i havent seen that drama either..who r the actors?
innocent_gurl thumbnail
it didnt hav any special actor but it was about a girl, her brother use to hit her cuz he thought that she was having an affair wid a guy she didnt even no n then she got insane cuz her evil brother beated her up relly badly
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh u mean that drama wiv that girl wiv long hair?
i watched it
i think in UK it was on aired in June/July 2005
i dont know if u can watch it online or not
but i liked it too
the story was so different and it was true, i think
innocent_gurl thumbnail
well fo u guys hu havnt den dun  cum n post no reason unless ur interested 😡 Edited by innocent_gurl - 18 years ago
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know about the drama but the song is from movie Saaya...
mariam_90 thumbnail
yeah i have watched that drama..kaalak.i love it i have watched it 2/3 times..but the part where she screams scares me out...poor girl..gets beaten and bald!!
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i saw that that drma ...........omg wat brother of hers does to her for noe reason ............horible.............the drama was great it was so deap and meaning full i think everyone should watch that drama......it was extremly sad 😭
alishba07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocent_gurl

hey guys i was just wondering tht how many of u watched the show "KAALAK" last saturday, it was a relly gud drama n i luv the song of it so dus anione no if i can watch the show again on net????n is tht song frm an indian movie the onez that gos like this kabhi khushboo kabhi.................juda hoke bhi tu mujhse jura jura sa lage.....guys plzzzzzz i relly want to see tht drama again....plz helpppppp

hey this drama was repeated on saturday..it came on-air before aswell...the actor..i mean tht guy who liked the girl is "Fahad Mustafa" i dont know who the girl is..n yeah true..the story was SOOOOOO TOUCHY..i actually ended up wid tears 😭

innocent_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: kool2007

can anyone plzz send me the link to that drama if possible??plzzzzzzzzzz????? this drama sounds really good. and who is fahad mustafa? 😕

yeeeeeeee even i wanna watch it again so cud anione post the link...plzzzzzzzzz....n fahad mustafa is the actor in the show( hezzzz cuteeeee😳)