Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Sush isnt it kismat connection?

i mean...why does he follow her for one sorry...i know remorse is good, to apologise is even better but why the bechaini..

just cos he had said cutting words...? nothing new...right.but why this time

more than what either of them understand is that they are so alike... yet very different...

Hi Vrushi! He has fallen for her...and he is (kind of) aware of it...that is why he told himself that he has to fight this feeling...He knows that she is driving him crazy...She on the other hand...is not anyhere close to where he is...

Back to my Scorpio analysis...Once Scorpios decide to do something (be it an apology) they are determined to do it...Waiting for the day when getting her as his wife will become his determination...
Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
@xxXSejalXxx i understand what you mean. it is so riduclous. i mean i get the whole hate part. n i get tht this show will never just be lovey dovey. but can it at least show SOMEEE love?? im tired of JUST arnav repenting. n just Arnav feeling!! Seriously?? the poor guy obviously needs a break.
He said sorry 4 times! n Ms Gupta says he only said it 2 times. now tht is just horrible. If he ever found out he would prob yell at her to go bk to school which i wuld second.
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: current

@ Sejal..We live in hope...I think Iss Pyaar has given me the patience of a saint but why oh why is she such a tube light ..how can blank out all the rabba ve moments..UFFF

I also cant fathom how she cannot be attracted to him.🤣😲..as Sush said in her post..doesn't she feel a little bad?.I mean so many close moments..and it has been 4 months and not even once does she feel that tinge of attraction?. Zain it is just not possible.🤣.Then I must say she has got the willpower of a saint.😆
-Leah- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquablue17

@xxXSejalXxx i understand what you mean. it is so riduclous. i mean i get the whole hate part. n i get tht this show will never just be lovey dovey. but can it at least show SOMEEE love?? im tired of JUST arnav repenting. n just Arnav feeling!! Seriously?? the poor guy obviously needs a break.
He said sorry 4 times! n Ms Gupta says he only said it 2 times. now tht is just horrible. If he ever found out he would prob yell at her to go bk to school which i wuld second.

Yep they need to show Khushi feeling too.!..I think they have waited too long..I am not saying she should act on her feelings or attraction but you know ..atleast feel?😆
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Sushi Probably u missed my post in page 2 ...clarify my doubt na,plzz?!Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

Yep they need to show Khushi feeling too.!..I think they have waited too long..I am not saying she should act on her feelings or attraction but you know ..atleast feel?😆

🤣🤣 ..and I remember we were asking for sexy steamy scenes at one point..hahahh not much to ask for eh Cv's esp if there is a problem with the Swing button..
-Leah- thumbnail
^They better give us a steamilicious scene tommorow for shoving the hate down our thraot..that is the least they could do.😆.

He should throw Lavs out and lock the door with Khushi in.🤣.Character Deela part 2.😍
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

ya she didn't even feel tht he wuz a nice guy after like the sorries n the nice stuff he did for tht little girl. n everything else!
she always over looks things!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: current

🤣🤣 ..and I remember we were asking for sexy steamy scenes at one point..hahahh not much to ask for eh Cv's esp if there is a problem with the Swing button..

o i doubt we r ever gonna get any of those. its gonna be like a year be4 they can even talk properly to each other!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

^They better give us a steamilicious scene tommorow for shoving the hate down our thraot..that is the least they could do.😆.

He should throw Lavs out and lock the door with Khushi in.🤣.Character Deela part 2.😍

kay i swear some1 on the CV team rele loves Salman Khan. everything is related to him.