Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shubba

@ tanu - blossom aaga Gw family s a tree a enna - did she mean family tree and Ta a flower ...appo blossom aaga fertilizer yaaru psycho va...loser lady blossom aagum am...stupid Gw...this lady s turning me violent srsly...

What means fertilizer?

Hahahaahahaha🤣 Loved your comment😆 No ka, she meant with blossom, that if Thuls leaves TA, avanga veetthu marathula money blossom pannum-am🤣
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

What means fertilizer?

Hahahaahahaha🤣 Loved your comment😆 No ka, she meant with blossom, that if Thuls leaves TA, avanga veetthu marathula money blossom pannum-am🤣

"A natural substance that is used to make the ground more suitable for growing plants; A chemical compound created to have the same effect" source - google🤣

in my words...any chemical used to improve soil and promote plant growth...so here chemical is gunthy's Charu Aunty...if GW use Charu as her house fertilizer...money money aa vizhum from hell so everyone in that house will be happy in GW's useless terms😡

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail

An excellent update for today's episode.

It was very sad to watch T being bashed from all sides for all the mistakes/blunders committed by TA. I'm not sure how much more loads of sympathy does T needs to garner from viewers before  she fights back. GW is trying to make most of this sordid situation with her venomous attacks on T and making everyone believe T has dhosham! She has openly and shamelessly asked T to remove her "sacred chain" and leave the house. I wish TA heard this!
He would have teared GW to pieces! 
As well said by S, T is shedding loads and loads of tears to fill the entire house! T is inherently soft-spoken, but she cannot deal with GW the way she does with TA! Well, it is ok to watch for some time, but it is extremely irksome to watch the crying heroine for months together w/o even an iota of courage!! She cud very well ask that she is not responsible for all the (stupid) decisions  made by TA at the job! I thought he lost his job before T/TA's marriage, so why is GW blaming T for this too?? Why does S remain silent when GW is taunting T before her?

It was indeed sad watching poor P confronting Bhu with her past and bhu while bhu faltering and finally justifying her past actions! So, Bhu has "b****y rights" to live with the person she likes?? So P did not question her back saying if she had the right to destroy people's lives too? What right did she have to leave her infant kid, husband and family to elope with an already married man shattering his family?? Would she tolerate if Lax left her for someone else and said the same thing to her? (Well, although bhu says she didn't choose Lax for money, Lax was financially better off in every way than M even then and she definitely saw the potential in Lax to become rich.) Also, lax assuming responsibility and surrendering for Bhu at the PS --- TPS no wonder asks him if Lax bothered abt them even once during all these years! 

Seems like A/S scenes wud be coming up 2morrow and Friday wud be the one where T is pouring out her anger!
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

"A natural substance that is used to make the ground more suitable for growing plants; A chemical compound created to have the same effect" source - google🤣

in my words...any chemical used to improve soil and promote plant growth...so here chemical is gunthy's Charu Aunty...if GW use Charu as her house fertilizer...money money aa vizhum from hell so everyone in that house will be happy in GW's useless terms😡

Ohhh okie😃 Thankss kaa😊 Aama, money vizhathu, mentalness vizhum😉

U know what, google source definition enaku puriyave illa. Nallevela u wrote in your own sentences too, that i understood. Inimel im going to Tanoogle, means instead Google im going to ask Tans everything😆

lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Hema on a horrible episode!👏

Y doesnt psycho think like this - she can kill GW using Kesav and then say its bcos of Tulasis dhosham GW died. 

That will be an excellent episode.

When GW was asking Tulasi to give her thaali and walk out, why didnt Sudha support Tulasi?
Using all the anger she has Sudha should have blasted GW...but?

Now after listening to Sudha, Tulasi is going to fight with TA😲  I get this feeling that TA is sometimes right about Sudha. She seems to be selfish.

GW and Psychos tortures are reaching the peak. So is the end of GW and Psycho coming soon? (Like the court scene? Things reached peak and suddenly in 2-3 episodes Kumaran ended Velayuthams chapter completely)
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Thendralfan for the wonderful update! 😃

I stopped watching the show, but can't stop myself from reading the updates, i guess too addicted. LOL  Sudha and PA have every right to scold TA for what he has done to their shop after they repeatedly asked him to ignore his social services and do his work only, but this guy ignored everything and caused them this amount.  😡 He is not fit enough to be an employee in any job environment. Only losers like Dharman are able to give work for this so called "hero". 👎🏼

Our heroine can't do anything, but keep crying over her fate, such a coward. 👎🏼 Whom does she expect now to change her hubby? Come on Thulasi, none will jump from the sky to help you out this time. So do something yourself for your life. I feel Thulasi makes the word sacrifice meaningless after i saw how much she favours/(sacrifices for) her Athai who can not be considered as human-being at all. She is just an animal. 🤢

I just felt so bad for Prabha who is such a kind hearted guy. He does not deserve to suffer for his parents' mistakes. Hope he finds someone else who cares for him without cheating or spoiling anyone's life. That would be a good medicine for his pain. 😍
Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks ThendralFan for the excellent updates!!  Your update was super for such a gutter episode.

I don't know what to say about this episode...it was exactly like a typical Sun TV serial where the mother in law is cursing the daughter in law.  

GW was too much today!!!!  Why Mr. K. would you show this???  I never wanted to see this in Thendral.  And poor Tulasi is just standing there crying.

Everyone is mad at Tamil and we are mad at the director...

What is TT going to do now??  Tamil has no job again...are they going to move out? Will someone give Tamil a job??  Why is our hero like this?

Prabha asking Bhuvana about her past was interesting however.  I am enjoying Prabha in Thendral.

Tom will have more gutter with Anand mokkai in the middle. 

Overall not a great week in Thendral...
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the update.
We see Thuls is insulted by everyone. But that is the way of the World. When will her husband learn to be more responsible? Doing social work is good, but he has to know that his wife will be respected only when he is an earning person. TA has to learn to be practical and responsible. As Puvi says when is he going to change. Sudha told Thulasi to correct and fix her husband. She is authorized to tell that  because she herself corrected Puvi. Puvi now behaves more responsible. When is TA going to learn that no boss will like him because he does social work. Or is there a magical way to bring Venkatachalam somehow and give TA some job? It is bad to see Thulasi suffering heavily. First because she had the tag as the daughter of a Odukali. Now she has problems because of an irresponsible husband.Edited by maha2us - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Hema for the super update- for such an episode yr update made worthwhile reading and u captured all the moments accurately..

Like accorrn said whenever GW brings thaali matter, T turns into an inferno and hope this  time too tides soon change sides to TT's favor.  Sudha's talk to T today hopefully made her see reasons for TA's opinion of Sudha .. and after hearing puvi talk of his brother today hope T decides it will not be worth for TA to work with puvi n sudha .. better TT just stay long enough to change their opinion of them.  GW of course is getting worse by the day and with Bhuvana's track progressing at breakneck speed, i feel T's parentage and her dosham factor may meet soon...

I wish TA was here to see GW opening out her sewage drain today . Really felt sad for T today and waiting for T to confront Bhuvana.  that shud be different from Prabha's confrontation and hoping to see bhuvana's reaction then (today bhuvana's acting in prabha's scene needs special mention. she was good..)
All in all hoping to see C back and then closing her chapter and GW's drain that she calls "mouth"!

But on positive was sudha heard GW saying all these things to T and am sure when shop matter clears, Sudha is bound to take that up and be back to backing T...

mala_15 thumbnail
 Thanks Hema for the update. Now coming to the episode.

It was indeed sad to see Sudha scolding Thulasi😔 but gave her a good advice that she should learn to question her husband if he commits some mistake which is essential for her to follow in this situation and teach him how to be responsible in future without hurting his feelings.😊

It was irritating to see GW open her beautiful (ie) gutter mouth to scold Thulasi and curse her😡😈 which made her to cry a lot😭 and I fear that she will do something foolish in order to leave Thamizh forever which should not happen . I wonder as to why Sudha kept quiet when their MIL scolded Thulasi without defending her eventhough she is upset over TA's activities.❓

It was bad to see Bhuvana behave in an arrogant manner to the police 😡which shows that she lacks the basic decency a lady should have but spoke as if the police department are their servants which degrades her character even more than before🤪 but as expected Laxman got bail.

It was good that Prabha poured out his feelings to his mom 😊which made her to cry⭐️ and I hope that she will soon realise her mistakes eventhough she tells some reason for hiding her mistakes which is not acceptable. 

Last but not least it was sad to see Prabha feel for his parents activities 😔which made him to pour out his feelings to his mom which showed that he has been hurt by their activities to the core which they should realise and repent for their mistakes that I believe will happen soon. Lets wait and see.😍