Eva Grover is completely opposite to Niharika Kapo

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Eva Grover is completely opposite to Niharika Kapoor.
Eva Grover who is currently essaying the negative character Niharika in Sony's Bade Acche Lagte Hain is a very warm person in real life. Eva Grover is one lady who can't compromise when it comes to being a caring mother. She is single mother of a daughter and so after pack up, her only priority is her caring of her daughter. Eva is busy playing Niharika and hence is not able to take up any other projects. She was last seen on the big screen sharing space with none other than Salman Khan in his comedy-cu-action flick Ready.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing i have seen her other shows i think this is first time she is playing a negative character
Edited by M_n_h - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Thanks for posting! She's is very beautiful...Glad to hear that she is a loving , caring and responsible MUM
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing.eva is good actress.till now i have seen her in light hearted characters only.this one is totally different from her previous works.life is so strange,we are seeing her as niharika who keeps on plotting something or the other while on other side eva who has gone through abusive marriage for 10 long yrs and now taking care of her child singly.😔
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing!😊
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for sharing... she iz doing nice job