A Teary Eyed ASR says Sorry, Sorry [updated]

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A Angry ASr holds her in a vice like grip and yells out that had he known about her parents , he would never have said anything.. Yells whether she understands , Khushi looks at his  hands holding her arms ..ASR lets go as usual  leaving his mark on her arms

..A quiet Khushi replies all this while u were attempting to say sorry ..Arnav looks embarrassed on being caught so clearly

Khushi: But U never knew anything about my past , so why will u say sorry ..Alright I'll tell u about myself..

I was 8 years old when my parents died in an accident .. I did not even understand what death was..I thought they have gone somewhere far away and will be back soon..

I believe that my parents  are amongst Stars ,,Thats the reason why I have tied the star's on my bed ..so that I can  feel close to my parents ..

Thats the reason I get scared of fast moving vehicles

Thats The reason I am scared of darkness..

Now u know about me..Say Sorry !!

ASR  stays silent..

Khushi : leave it..   U can never say  Sorry to me, after all I am not equal to u ..

Khushi leaves..

ASR: Khushi

Khushi turns back

ASR: [with tears ] Sorry !!

ASR: Sorry

ASR: Really Sorry..

BEAUTIFUL SCENE

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
yes it was really beautifully done.  oh  kushi is indeed a good and cute teacher 😳
she told story and asked him to say sorry πŸ˜† how can he not fall in love with her ☺️
ArnavKhushi1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMGOMGOOMGOMGOMOMG!!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
ASR- SAID SORRYY!! πŸ˜
AB HOGA PYAARR!!! β€οΈ 
PARTY TIME GUYS! πŸ₯³
gilgamesh thumbnail
πŸ€”                that's a teaser... aage kuch to bolo...
-Deepali- thumbnail
Very beautiful and awesome scene when he say sorry to her with tearsful eyes  and khsuhi
also looked awesome..supperb scene😍😍😍😍😍
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwfw

yes it was really beautifully done.  oh  kushi is indeed a good and cute teacher 😳
she told story and asked him to say sorry πŸ˜† how can he not fall in love with her ☺️

And the way he reacted when she narrates her story..How can she not fall in love with him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bikerider thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

And the way he reacted when she narrates her story..How can she not fall in love with him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

agree you have a point πŸ˜‰  how can she not πŸ˜†
loved the way she said gold medal 🀣
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepali88

Very beautiful and awesome scene when he say sorry to her with tearsful eyes  and khsuhi
also looked awesome..supperb scene😍

I absolutely agree.
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tanx a lot,lookin 4wrd 2 catch d epi!
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
that scene was beautifully done!!and aaah ASR wept khushi wept and i wept along with them...*sigh*