Abhiya OS :Only You and Me Part 2 uptd.

Saphira_flames thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all

I recently joined and am new here. I decided to write an OS on the ongoing track. Hope you all like it!😊

ONLY YOU AND ME

(Piya's POV)

The moment I saw them I couldn't restrain the jealousy and hurt I felt at the sight of someone else with him. My Abhay. Everyone was surprised but happy to see them together ' Alina and Abhay were tonight's perfect couple in Ruhi's words. They were happy for Alina cause she was literally glowing and even I was happy seeing her smile but hurt that her happiness was because of Abhay. Why did it have to be him?

They entered, arms entwined, Alina smiling away to glory. I tried to decipher the look on his face when his eyes met mine. I could see regret and forgiveness in those eyes. That was my Abhay. But those eyes couldn't wash away the pain of seeing him with someone else. I could bear no more. Giving him a small smile I decided to walk away from this suffocation.

Misha: Where are you off to?

Piya: I have to see if the cake has been set up. And I ummm'.. need to get some other work done too. You stay with Panchi.

Misha: Come back fast. I can't handle this fatty alone.

And I left without turning back to see him.

(Abhay' s POV)

I couldn't stand the pain in her eyes, it was all because of me. That smile was forced. I could see it. And then she walked away. I wanted to follow her and return that glow on her whenever she is with me. I wanted to tell her how breathtakingly beautiful she looked. I wanted to tell her that I love her and I too hate this pretense. But I can't. Not now especially when my dad is watching me like a hawk. If I betray my clan once again the result would not be good as I am their leader. I doubt if everything is actually fair in love and war.

Ruhi (hopping towards Alina and Abhay): You two look amazing together!! Especially you Alina.

Alina: thanks Ruhi. Where did Piya go?

Misha: She just went to check some arrangements. And Alina, now that is what I call a makeover. Seriously dude just wow!

Alina: It is all because of you and Piya. You guys helped me so much.

Abhay (surprised): Piya helped you?

Alina: Ya. Isn't she sweet?

Abhay (mumbling to himself): She sure is.

Alina: You said something?

Abhay: I was saying that was very nice of her. (changing the topic) By the way congrats Panchi.

Panchi: thanks Abhay.

(Suddenly) Arnab (on the mike): ladies and gentlemen can I have your attention please. (Everyone comes into the main hall). We have all gathered here to celebrate the reunion of my daughter Panchi and Danish. Madhu and I decided to have their engagement in this party itself. Danish and Panchi come here. (They come and 2 servants come carrying a fancy tray each having a ring box, rings are exchanged and everyone gives them their blessings) Everyone please give your blessings to this couple and enjoy the party!

Piya, Misha hug Panchi and tease Danish that he is stuck with this birdie again. They all laugh and raise a toast to this reunited couple. There are smiles all around the house.

Misha: today is big day. So this calls for super celebration!!! Everyone to the dance floor. Yo DJ! ROCK IT BABY!

All the college kids are enjoying themselves. The hip hop number suddenly changed to a soft romantic one.

Danish (to Panchi): can I have this dance ma'am?

Panchi: Sure '. Driver. (They laugh)

Misha: I think I am going to be sick.

Kabir: Misha umm''. Will you d-dance w-with me?

Misha: Thakur what is wrong with you? Don't you care about your life? I don't want to kill you with my dancing.

Kabir: please yaar Misha. Just this once?

Misha: Alright despo.

Alina (thinking): how do I ask him? Come on Alina it is just a dance! (To Abhay) Ummm'''.Abhay?

Abhay: what happened Alina?

Alina: nothing happened. Will you d-dance with m-me?

Abhay (hesitantly): Sure.

They headed to the dance floor. His arm around her waist. Her hand on his shoulder and they were dancing. Alina was on the top of the world as she was in the arms of Abhay. But there were people who were not happy with them dancing.

Piya watched them dancing from a corner. Alina was smiling and Abhay was expressionless. Piya was boiling with jealousy and insecurity. She knew that Abhay only loved her but seeing him with another woman was intolerable. They had just confessed their love and were together after facing so many problems. Couldn't they just be together happily without anyone or anything coming in between? Her eyes started filling up with tears. The pain was too much. She quietly sneaked away from the party and went outside to the garden.

Abhay's eyes were searching for Piya. He suddenly saw her leaving the party and going outside. Were those tears in her eyes? He wondered how much it must be hurting her seeing him with Alina. He had to fix this and make her smile. But how does he escape from his father's clutch and leave Alina ? He got an idea.

Abhay: Alina why don't you go and wish Panchi while I bring us some drinks? I will come in just a few minutes.

Alina: okay.

Abhay went to Chand and said: Dad, I saw one member of our clan leave the party and go outside. I suspect he is the one who threatened to attack someone today. I must go and keep an eye on him.

Chand: Alright, go and do what you must.

Abhay: Thanks dad.

And he went outside with a smile playing at the corner of his lips.

I will post the second part later!

Hope you liked it! ðŸ¤—

Part 2 updated on Page 2.

Edited by Saphira_flames - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anji99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice work. Post second part soon!!!!!!!!!
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

A.W.E.S.O.M.E OS !!
loved it
awww. . I feel so bad for piya!
Plz. . Continue soon & pm me when u update . .
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome starting
please update and please pm me whenever u do so

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice one dear. please pm me wen u update
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome OS! Eager to know what Abhay will do to make Piya feel better! 😉 Looking forward to the next part! Continue soon 😊
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
pls pm me wen u upd8!! 
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice OS do update the second part.
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gud start ..waiting 4 da nxt part..
Saphira_flames thumbnail

Thank you all so much for commenting and liking my first piece of writing in this forum.😃

So guys this is the second part. 

ABHIYA OS: ONLY YOU AND ME PART 2

Piya was sitting on the bench. Alone. No one could see the pain she was in, the tears streaming down her face. She had never felt so miserable in her whole life. The pain she had experienced when she had lost her mother was different. It was bearable. This pain wasn't because it brought back that feeling of loneliness. She had never imagined that loving someone and seeing him with someone else could be so difficult.

Abhay could feel that his love needed him and was in despair. He searched the garden and finally saw her sitting on a bench, crying. Her eyes swollen. The smirk from his face disappeared the moment he saw her condition. He almost ran to her and bent down on his knees in front of her. She sensed his presence and saw him in front of her, his eyes full of regret. But she was so peeved right now that she just looked the other way trying not to be affected by his proximity.

Abhay: What happened Piya?

Piya: What happened? Do you want to know what happened? I was betrayed by the man I love with every fiber of my being. I was left alone to watch him romancing and holding hands with another woman. Abhay I have never felt so alone in my life. My heart ached to see you with Alina. Abhay I know that you are doing this because of your father but please at least make bearable for me. I feel so helpless, so insecure. I just got you back after so long. I fear I might lose you again. If you leave me again I swear I will kill myself.

Abhay (angrily): Shut up Piya! Don't you dare say anything like that again! I am sorry Piya! You know my father, I have to obey him. This is an act Piya. Just an act. You know the truth is that I love only you! And I will always keep loving you no matter what. There is nothing in the world that can change that. You just need to trust me and have faith in our love.

Piya: How can I believe that this act will finish? How can I be sure that everything will become alright? How can I believe that you will never walk out on me? How can I trust you that will not erase my memories again? I CAN'T! I am so confused inside Abhay. It is like I am suffocating inside. Please help me to trust you before I succumb to this pain. Please help me Abhay.

Abhay sat on the bench beside Piya and held her hand, caressing it to soothe her. Piya looked at him.

Abhay: I will not assure you that everything will become alright. I will not force you to take any decision. I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU PIYA. ONLY YOU. I made a terrible mistake by erasing your memory and I paid the price for it. If you still don't believe me then just think that it was you not Alina who rescued me from the ice. It was you not her who showed me the way to humanity and love. It was you not her who was my ray of hope for a bright world. It was you not her who fighted to win my love and you won it. That is all I can say to make you trust me and the power of our love.

Piya: Abhay I-

Abhay: Just trust me Piya.

Piya was in turmoil. She wanted to believe him blindly but those questions, that insecurity were shattering her. She looked into Abhay's eyes which always made her want to drown into them. She only saw love in his eyes.

Piya (thinking): What am I thinking?! This is Abhay! If I can't trust him I can't trust anyone. He has always been by my side, always loved me, protected me. Now I am sure no Alina can come in between us. I will have to tolerate it. For him. I owe this to him and his love.

Piya: I'I trust you. I always did and always will. But please promise me that you will at least reduce your PDA with Alina.

Abhay: Oh really? You think it is too much or are you just jealous? (Smirking)

Piya(pouting): Jealous! Oh puh-leez! Me and jealous?

Abhay (grinning): So what was all that about?

Piya: That was me reminding you that as long you are on this planet you are stuck with me!

Abhay: I am glad I am stuck with you.

They both smiled at each other. Abhay stood up offering Piya his hand. She smacked it away.

Abhay: What now?

Piya: I am still angry at you.

Abhay: Seriously? Angry young lady.

Piya (showing her tongue): Look who's talking, Mr. Sadoo Raichand.

Abhay: Sadoo? Wait I will show you!

Piya ran away from him without looking back. He ran behind her. She kept laughing and running. She could not hear him following her anymore. She stopped under a tree. She looked around but Abhay was nowhere to be seen.

Abhay could see her clearly from his hiding spot looking around frantically for him and he was all set to surprise her. After all he was a vampire with supernatural powers.

He jumped down from the branch he was perched on straight above Piya and landed on the ground with her below him. She reacted the way any girl would have reacted if someone jumped onto them from a tree in the middle of the night. She screamed.

Abhay: Shush Piya! I didn't know it was possible for a vampire to become deaf.

Piya: Abhay?

Abhay burst out laughing. He fell on the ground and was laughing really hard. At first Piya was so frustrated at this trick but then she saw him laughing. Piya propped herself up on her elbow and smiled seeing Abhay happy and laughing. That is exactly how she imagined him to like- happy and carefree.

Abhay saw Piya looking at him with a weird expression on her face. She had a brilliant smile plastered on her face which was good to see. But the way she was looking at him gave Abhay the creeps.

Abhay: Stop looking at me like that!

Piya: It is just so refreshing to see you laughing Abhay. I can't remember the last or in fact even once when you laughed carefree. Happiness suits you Abhay, you deserve it. And by the way, I love you.

Abhay smiled thinking how could a monster like him who lived in the darkness for centuries finally found light in his life in the form of Piya. They both were facing each other, their faces inches apart. Abhay bent forward and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. Abhay looked into her eyes as if asking for permission. Piya just blinked her doe like eyes at him and bent forward. She kissed his icy cold lips and they both lost themselves in the surreal moment.

I hope you all will like it! ðŸ¤—

Edited by Saphira_flames - 12 years ago