TBJK updates!!!!!!!!!!!

RS87 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
ok heres an interestin epi..today durga is havin a fast and a prayer for 'aryan' which is actually roodra. he falls in love wid her more and is happy and goes out to buy sari for her as gift when he comes back it is night and durga is abt to break fast she sees roodra thru the karva chauth round thing and smiles .suddenly she sees two aryans as both aryan and roodra have come to meet her.yes ppl aryan has regained his memory and has gone to durga but poor khuhi does not know.then every1 is confused to who the real aryan is both men claim they are the real aryan, there is a test by durga n shraddha to determine who is the real aryan but both men get all ans right.only heaven knows how roodra managed to get the ans rite.... durga gets upset and confused and starts screamin for them to leave.they leave and outside aryan asks rudra why he is doin this and he firmly says it coz i love durga and shes mine..aryan charges at him...haha vikas fightin wid vikas ....ok then in the temple guruji is talkin to durgama sayin poor durga now has to handle two aryans and khushi poor thing does not even know that she has nothin left...epi end...i totally pity khushi...man the writers are doin a bad job... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rat718 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Thanks a lot. Yes that is one of the reason this serial is going to end soon😛.