uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ahem is in his office and gets a call on his phone. Its the principal asking Ahem if he can come to the school immediately. After saying ok, he asks himself what has happened to Gopi now?

He makes his way to the principal's office and on seeing him he asks Ahem to follow him. They both turn up to a classroom door. Do you know what this is Mr Modi, pointing to a paper? No replies Ahem, puzzled. 

This is your wife's exam paper. Ahem still puzzled. I would like to thank you for stopping me from making a serious mistake. If you had not have asked me to give Gopi another chance then I would not have known how resilient and dedicated your wife is and now I am confident that such a person cannot cheat.

Ahem smiles as the Principal points towards the classroom and explains that Gopi is in their going over her intelligence test? What thinks Ahem, having flash backs of how he kept calling her a Gawar.

Well you see this paper in front me, your wife completed it herself. The first couple of answers her sister write for her but then she went to the bathroom and did not return.Rather than giving up, Gopi continued with her right hand which is where you can see drops of blood on the answer paper. Despite this she continued and when she found it too painful to continue she switched hands and carried on with her left hand. The teacher could not believe it and neither did I when he told me. See here, the handwriting is very bad and difficult to read but as we go down the questions we can see that it gets better until by the end it is very good and almost as good as her right hand.πŸ˜›

Needless to day she passed and actually came 1st in the class. The only disappointing part is that she did not quite make 100% but instead got 99%. Ahem looked at the question paper and noticed that it was the last question Gopi got wrong. He read out the question, write your name, answer: Ahem ji. He blushed and the Principal noticing  this said that your wife has not let you down and clearly she was thinking of you when she write her answers!!! πŸ˜³

Anway, congratulations Mr Modi, Gopi has passed. As I said,we could not believe how easily she managed to adapt left hand to write quickly which is why the teacher suggested we give her an intelligence test. This revealed that she is very bright which is why she learns very quickly and it is a shame that she did the get the opportunity to be educated earlier or else she would have gone far. β­οΈ

The principal leaves and Ahem stands outside the door stunned that the Gawar as he previously deemed her is not a gawar at all. Lost in his thoughts, Gopi appears and is pleasantly surprised to see Ahem there. 

As both make their way to the car in silence, Rashi appears and says Ji ju aap; believing that her Kalakari had worked and Ahem had been called to take Gopi home after hearing she had failed.  I am sorry Ji ju, woh mere pheet karab hogayi and so I was in the bathroom and then poor Gopi must have ran out of time...😑

No Rashi, I am sorry you clearly tried to explain that you had a bad stomach at home which is why you were making all those excuses at home. I understand everything now please don't be embarrassed. 🀣

Anyway, Gopi has passed so don;t you worry we will see you home.πŸ˜†

What, I am not going home with you? Nahi Rashi, you have a bad stomach and I cannot risk you having an accident in my car, Sorry, better you get rickshaw home. Besides, me and Gopi are going out to celebrate and with your bad stomach you won't be able to come so sorry Rashi. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very funny...Ahemji she put instead of her own name scoring 99%, don't be embarrassed Rashi now I understand why you didn't want to come to write for Gopi as you were having stomach upset πŸ€£ and you can't sit in the car because you might spoil it, πŸ˜› hire rickshaw and go home...πŸ‘ very good.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the last bit Ahem telling Rashi to get a rickshaw so she doesn't have an accident in his car. If only something like this would happen on the show!! lol 🀣
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣Rashi and diarrhea, I can just imagine, she will come up with this excuse and no one will believe her. I loved it. Thank you so much.
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow, a very nice os.great one.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was so funny... thanks for the laugh.
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi i really like this os it is awesome 
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic, I loved it especially the last part. Serves her right , she didn't even get to ride in ahems new car , we all know how much she loves it.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow this is gr8 i reali want this to happen gopi writing ahem ji tht ws so funny 🀣🀣 this just shws tht how much gopi loves ahem n he means the world to her, ahem is evrything to her...
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This was hilariously nice πŸ˜†