Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree Di, if she never understands and still Ziddi about that, then Manav should take a strong thing like Divorce in his hand to control her.

What Bonne tried to say and we too accept is By anymeans, being harsh, taking hard decisions, he should make her understand that she was completely wrong and should change herself for the betterment in their long run if she wants to be with him  and lead a happy life.

Ya ,but even Bonne herself, and we expressed there is, though agree with it, still feel fear or scare whether ever archu will change and listen to Manav.

That is Doubt.

As you said ,Savita is not the one to be considered here di. she is just a cause this time. Actually Archu herself have to change for the betterment of her child is what the fact and needful is

And that too I hope this time she learns it and changes herself after a hard punishment and going thro a hard time. only then she will remember what a cruel crime she has committed.
Endangering a kid's life for the sake of her psychotic sister
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Million $ Q is why Archu feels the need or strong urge to take Soham and go live with Varsha? Why she thinks she can fix Varsha's mental sickness?   Is she Varsha's mother?

Varsha has one Sanskari Mother in the name of Sulo...Why can't she go and help Satish-Bhavna with psychotic Varsha? 

Why should Sulo-Savita look after Sachu or Soham? Archu is supposed to be the mother na...

Now I see what CVs were thinking in Setting Savita characgter to stoop this low...So when they bring baby gifting track and Archu decides to give their child to Varsha without Manav 's consent, Savita would be the one who would taking the whole blame.  Something makes sense now..

Vandu and Aashna both are Archu supporters sprouting up...Hope Manav does not become weak but with the truth he finds out from Vandu he will become even stronger with Archu and set Savita too..

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Great to see you back Kool.

Right now if Archana gives Soham to Varsha without Manav's consent then definitely he should throw her out and put a restraining order on Archana not to come near Soham ...
Even if Archana keeps on insisting to give Soham to Varsha for good then Manav should throw her out ..So far she has not said this but if she does then Manav would be right to throw her out ...

Archana does not realize the danger that Varsha is for Soham ...I think even Satish does not realize how crazy Varsha is or else he would not have kept her locked in the house ...
Satish should have taken her to a hospital but he just has locked her up...
No one here is realizing how dangerous she is ...not Archana , not Satish , not Bhavna ..
They all are blaming her mamta and crying ...

To divorce or not to divorce has to be  Manav's decision ...If he wants to divorce Archana (  if she gives the baby without him knowing to Varsha for good ) then I will back him ...But first I want to see that Archana has given the baby to psychotic Varsha for good ..

Also when Manav finds out what Savita has been doing to break his family then I hope  he  shoul break relations with her ...

I was about to hit the bed when I saw your post ...have fun here ...

I don't know WHAT they r going to show but I wud root for this ...

Throwing her out of the house if one more time she suggests this even

if she actually dares to do this act , divorcing her , whether accident happens or not . Even for humanatarian reasons she shud not be allowed to live in the house as she gave his baby to a psychotic woman .

What Archana does not realise is Varsha's psychosis can escalate if Soham is given . She may start hitting the kids playing with soham or may think the Kids mom in a garden is gonna kidnap her soham .Her mind is in la la Land , and thats dangerous . She can resort to MURDER . Soham is a trigger , not an antidote to her psychosis .

Savita's plan is still unclear to me . Is she initially supporting Archana to withdraw support later ? Does she have plans of not really giving Soham to Varsha at all but only getting Archana kicked out ? I don't know . But I do know that CVS will definetely show Savita's punishment . She is their favorite where punishments r concerned . Last time we saw her paying with Sachins death , Vandu's torture , then Manav seperating and not seeing her face etc etc . Savita DOES get punishments amply after her mistakes ...I am not worried about that . Its Archana who always goes scot free ...she hid from Manav that Sulo was living in Old Age home but got zero punishment for that , and even for this dangerous thought process that a child shud be given to a psychotic woman she will get NOTHING as people r actually gonna lawyer for her in the serial ..Vandu or Ashna , saying WOH APNI JAGAH SAHI HAI .  Varsha is NOT capable of looking after ANY child , period . Its not even about being a mother , she REFUSED adoption when it was offered to her on a platter by the owner of that ashram . There is something mentally wrong with Varsha and she needs treatment . If Archana wants to dump Manav and Sachu and go to her with Soham , she shud be shown the door by taking Soham away .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Million $ Q is why Archu feels the need or strong urge to take Soham and go live with Varsha? Why she thinks she can fix Varsha's mental sickness?   Is she Varsha's mother?

Varsha has one Sanskari Mother in the name of Sulo...Why can't she go and help Satish-Bhavna with psychotic Varsha? 

Why should Sulo-Savita look after Sachu or Soham? Archu is supposed to be the mother na...

Now I see what CVs were thinking in Setting Savita characgter to stoop this low...So when they bring baby gifting track and Archu decides to give their child to Varsha without Manav 's consent, Savita would be the one who would taking the whole blame.  Something makes sense now..

Vandu and Aashna both are Archu supporters sprouting up...Hope Manav does not become weak but with the truth he finds out from Vandu he will become even stronger with Archu and set Savita too..

Hi Varsha Di, it beats me too why would Archana want to go and live with Varsha and bring Soham with her. She reallly doesn't know what will fix Varsha's condition.

Sulo should be paying more attention to the Joshi's (Deshpande's) rather than spending her time at Ds, she is not needed there as much as she is at the Joshi/Deshpande house.

Aashna for sure is Archu's supporter but Vandu has all of a sudden started hating her but good tthat she saw what Ajit and Raska were planning. I think if she tells all this to her mother, Savita just may start to like Archu again, Savita should at least believe her daughter.
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Savita's plan is still unclear to me . Is she initially supporting Archana to withdraw support later ? Does she have plans of not really giving Soham to Varsha at all but only getting Archana kicked out ? I don't know .

Kool Di, Savita is pretending to show fake love toward Archana so Archana can give in to Savita's request of giving Soham to Varsha, she is trying to make Archu think that giving Soham to Varsha is right and than this way it will create a rift between ArMan which is what Savita wants because now Savita hates Archana a lot.

Savita hates Archana because one day she found out all the FDs were on Archana's name so she thought she was going to take control over the house and how she brought Varsha in to D house to live there because Satish was on business trip to U.S.. Savita did not like how the K's kept coming to live there and I don't blame her. Also, Rasika put poison in Savita's mind about Archana and Sulochana.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree Kool, if Archana talks about giving Soham to  Varsha fr good then Manav should  show her the door for good ...
I think she will go to take care of varsha on her own when Bhavna gets hurts and then it is going to be sister helping sister case ...

That's OK with me ...as long as she does not takes Soham with her ...Varsha should not be given Soham at all...Period ...

I think they were strongly thinking of baby donation track for a long time but I think just like the Manav Shravani marriage , they are backing out of this one too ,  due to strong public sentiments ...I am not sure though but it seems this way ...They actually changed a whole scene that came in the precap where Archana had said ' I will  give the baby to Varsha ' , the scene was changed  completely ...

I also don't know what Savita wants ..I think she wants Archana to be replaced with Shravani  in her home ...that is why she  is going around Shravani ...
Savita would never want to give Sachu to Shravani forever ...

If Archana gives Soham  to Varsha for good then her character is compeletly destroyed ...I want to see if the Cvs are ready to take such a risk ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Instaed of vandu becoming a archu supporter, if she confronts her mom and tell this all and make her understand. then I think Savita can do something on Soham's issue. Then hopefully she will not allow soham to be separated.

Though I was a archu fan, I strongly root for no supporters for her this time and that she gets some harsh treatment from Manav for behaving like upper storey empty.

I dont want anyone to tell that thinking from her POV she is correct, That is Grrr...

She is not at all correct. Helping her sister by being with her ,taking her to a doctor, accompanying and helping her in treatment is fine. In that  saying thinking from her POV she is correct is somewhat ok.

But donating the child to psyc sister saying that she will get cured...😡

I dont want Manav to lose his stance or get loosen on his Firm. Hope he stays like today always and helps us.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
.Hope Manav does not become weak but with the truth he finds out from Vandu he will become even stronger with Archu and set Savita too..

Savita he will punish readily .Its Archana whom he will forgive . And I find that unfair . Coz she is not innocent in this affair , Manav has no idea that Archana had pledged his child away during her first trimester only without asking him . Whether Savita did this Iago like behaviour or not , slowly Archana wud have arrived at THIS solution only , this is hundred percent . When she found Soham she was least interested in him , all the time she was looking intently at HER sister . Her priority was and is always her sisters only . Today when it has come to the nitty gritty ...making choice between husband and sister she chose SISTER . Even between child and sister she is choosing SISTER . This is clear cut ...this is not just Savitas fault . This was and is Archanas personality for u .
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kools ^^^  this is exactly what I wrote in other topic..

Archu's pain for her sister was greater than for Soham during tug a war..I am intersted to know if the precap we saw before Archu announcing she will give soham to Varsha is changed or still stands true...Yesterday Archu should have never joined Sulo to go to Varsha's house..She is the one who triggers all emotions abt Soham in Varsha's mind..She should stay away from Varsha period...As Varsha has become so violent she can hurt anyone or herself..

Hopefully Vandu will go share with Savita-Manav what she found out abt Ajit-=Rassi...That will help Savita rethink SOham gifting part..She might change her stand..May be even see things clearly.. 
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
I think she will go to take care of varsha on her own when Bhavna gets hurts and then it is going to be sister helping sister case ...

Yes but even she going there is wrong Tanya . You see , even SHE is a trigger ...a potential trigger to a psychotic patient . Varsha becomes wild and out of control when she sees her . Triggers r kept out of the way when patient is psychotic . Ideally Sulochana shud be going to live with Satish now to help Bhavna and him to take care of Varsha . 

1] Varsha is her daughter so she HAS to be there

2] She has time on her hands , Archana has two kids and her hubby to look after

3] Archana and Soham r triggers , not antidotes .

Best is Sulo going . Not Archu . What Manav said was perfectly right , she will increase Varshas obsession and illness .