Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Kools

I pretty much agree with what you said. I said the same thing myself the other day- usually I also advocate 'no divorce' rather matters should be settled through discussion and all. But giving away the child is something very big- it is not a small mistake at all. I also wrote that I would like to see, or expect to see a divorce in the serial if Archu does it. But I think CV's have dropped that track now. They changed the scene after all the outrage, wow!
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Hello Kools

I pretty much agree with what you said. I said the same thing myself the other day- usually I also advocate 'no divorce' rather matters should be settled through discussion and all. But giving away the child is something very big- it is not a small mistake at all. I also wrote that I would like to see, or expect to see a divorce in the serial if Archu does it. But I think CV's have dropped that track now. They changed the scene after all the outrage, wow!

But why shud she go scot free for even THINKING of giving child to psychotic woman . I hope she pays for this , she always hurts Manav . Tomorrow Varsha hurts Bhavna and does WHAT ??? U know , I was frightened that day only when I saw Varsha throwing paper weight on Archana , this Bhavna was standing in front of her with chubby cheeks so conspicious , I thought what if this mad pulls Bhavna's chubby cheeks or something , and today she conked saas on her head [ bas yehi baaki tha] What will she do I wonder , bhag ke Soham ke paas aayegi kya .

I actually wanted to make a post called Saint Bhavna [ for enduring Varsha] . Varsha is every saas's dream . Kya fatka maara hai Bhavna ko . The chubby darling has got ALL prasads from bahu .
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hi di 🤗

Good to see you back  ðŸ˜ƒ PR just makes me laugh these days 😆😆Don't know why CVs have to butcher a a lead to make another one shine😕 Manav went from being completely indifferent to overprotective father and Archu who has always been like a mother to all has FAILED to be a mother to her own son 

Oh well at least it makes me laugh 😉 especially when the sad background music starts playing for Varsha 🤪

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This show is not worth even a comment.

Hello Kool🤗🤗 How r u?? So good to see u!! How r bholu and smarty? Give them my love🤗  i m sooo busy with uni. last year🥳 I will go back to studying now Take good care!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sidwaaa so good to see you...Enjoy your studies...C u soon..🤗
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Oh well at least it makes me laugh ðŸ˜‰ especially when the sad background music starts playing for Varsha 

I laughed when Varsha made that face in precap and hit BHavna .🤣 Bas yehi baaki tha . Poor Bhavna , she had run away sumwhere with bag and all , this Satish called her back and got her beaten by wife😆 

on a serious note , theres no sukh in Bhavnas life . She sees nothing but a burning bonfire of son's life ever since he married Varsha .She had objected to this marraige and her fears were right .

😆 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: unknown18

Hello Kool🤗🤗 How r u?? So good to see u!! How r bholu and smarty? Give them my love🤗  i m sooo busy with uni. last year🥳 I will go back to studying now Take good care!

sid !!!!!!!🤗🤗 Maine bhi chod diya hai man , just peeped in for old times sake , so many pms as they know my love for Archana , its so famous !😆😆😆 bholu smarty fine ! Seven now and bonny girls !
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

But why shud she go scot free for even THINKING of giving child to psychotic woman . I hope she pays for this , she always hurts Manav . Tomorrow Varsha hurts Bhavna and does WHAT ??? U know , I was frightened that day only when I saw Varsha throwing paper weight on Archana , this Bhavna was standing in front of her with chubby cheeks so conspicious , I thought what if this mad pulls Bhavna's chubby cheeks or something , and today she conked saas on her head [ bas yehi baaki tha] What will she do I wonder , bhag ke Soham ke paas aayegi kya .

I actually wanted to make a post called Saint Bhavna [ for enduring Varsha] . Varsha is every saas's dream . Kya fatka maara hai Bhavna ko . The chubby darling has got ALL prasads from bahu .

Varsha is every saas's dream or nightmare?😆 But yes, Bhavna is every girls's dream. Varsha got everything- nice house, nice hubby, nice in laws, good education, a pregnancy- yet she valued nothing. I hope CV's show that Varsha loses everything, temporarily, if not permanently. I don't know why they are trying to create soft corner for Varsha and defending both Archu and Varsha.

I feel very sorry for both Bhavana and Satish. I wrote a few days back that the only thing that can pull me back in the serial is Satish's extra marital affair😉. I was actually hoping he found some nice girl for himself, an old friend or something like that when they showed him in USA few days back😃. Nowadays ArMan's story, their difficulties etc bore me.😆 I don't even discuss usually.. hehehe... I usually return back to discuss actively if it is about their children- the miscarriage track, Soham being gifted away earlier (when leap occured) and now again. Same for Sachu. Oh no, I commented even during Vandu's abuse and her daughter watching it from behind... disturbing  that was.😡

I pity all the children in PR. Bechare bacche!😭
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
btw gals i feel the way Varsha hit Bhavna , Vandu shud hit Rasika , what say ? With same facial expression . I cud not see Bhavnas face as her back was to us but I'm sure she peed when she saw varshas face😆
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: unknown18

Hey Sid! How are you girl?

Both of us in the same boat.