Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Pragzie

It ruined my birthday party though which was going to take place tomorrow.I cried so much today ðŸ˜› but thankfully the party got postponed to Saturday ðŸ˜ƒ

Birthday ke din rote nahi Darling ... but good na now its on Saturday ... you can enjoy without tension and all family and friends can come ... 😊
DJ.. thumbnail
Hello Shruti How are you doing? Nice to meet you after such a long time.
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Bro-exactly what my friends and family said.😆 koi birthday ke din rota hai? but i felt so bad. But my friends and family gave my a brilliant surprise..i love dairy milk so now i have like 35 of them and 64 balloons in my room😆
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy B'day Pragzie baccha🤗🤗🤗

how was your day so far?? any plans for today??
Pragzie thumbnail
reshu di ðŸ¤—thank you ðŸ¤— till now its good. Except for some parts😃 had many surprises and apparently there are still some left..😆
No plans.But i plan to go to an orphanage...will study and upload the pics of my surprise on fb😳
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

reshu di ðŸ¤—thank you ðŸ¤— till now its good. Except for some parts😃 had many surprises and apparently there are still some left..😆

No plans.But i plan to go to an orphanage...will study and upload the pics of my surprise on fb😳

i will wait for the pics😳 orphanage that's really sweet of you😳
DJ.. thumbnail

@Bro-exactly what my friends and family said.😆 koi birthday ke din rota hai? but i felt so bad. But my friends and family gave my a brilliant surprise..i love dairy milk so now i have like 35 of them and 64 balloons in my room😆

and a virtual here too

DJ.. thumbnail

That is a very noble deed... I am proud of you Pragzie 🤗
Pragzie thumbnail
@reshu di-actually i wanted to go to an NGO where i teach kids but that's closed on wednesdays😒

@DJ-thanks🤗

i g2g..going to buy cds..:D..bye🤗 and thank you to each and everyone of you for making my birthday more special with your wishes..i have read all of them ..i will comment on them later :)
DJ.. thumbnail

Reshu 🤗