Sanjeev Seth brings real in reel-Article

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sanjeev Seth brings his reel life character in real life!

(2mins ago)
We all are well aware of Sanjeev Seth who plays Vishambhar Nath Maheshwari in Star Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. His character has ben loved and adored by many around.

We have heard from sources that he is all set to merge his reel and real life. As you know in the show he is a resort owner so now the actor has decided to open up a beach resort cum restaurant and lounge in the real life as well. The beach resort will be called Saffron Valley which will house a restaurant KongPoush and shall serve Kashmiri delicacies along with Continental, Indian, and other cuisines.

Confirming the news, Sanjeev said, "I have always wanted to open up my own restaurant as I love eating. Now the time was right so I finally decided to live my dream. And I chose Goa as the venue as I simply love the place. People will get to eat some mouth-watering delicacies in my restaurant and spend some fun-filled moments in the resort".

So did the show inspire him to take up this role, well, Sanjeev says, "You can say that. But it was a long cherished dream. You can call me an hotelier but I will always remain an actor. It's my first love".

We wish you good luck for this new venture of yours Sanjeev. Hope you get success in this field too!!

Source: Indiaforums

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me first...  me first...

divi bhai, today u didn't come first in any post naa... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharingπŸ˜ƒ... but some where I read this article... I think its already posted... πŸ˜•
Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago
_Divya_ thumbnail

Ab toh sach mei sirf Gimrah aur Dhola pe article aana baaki hai.. 🀣 🀣 🀣

Thnx 4 sharing Tanu.. 😊
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lagta he islie yrkkh me khana kazana hota he! 🀣
btw best of luk dj 😊

thnx 4 d articl 😊
_Divya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: saru.g

me first...  me first...

divi bhai, today u didn't come first in any post naa... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for sharingπŸ˜ƒ... but some where I read this article... I think its already posted... πŸ˜•

Yaar Saru.. mai iss article pe first ho sakti thi.. πŸ˜† But nahi hui.. 🀒 I mean Sanjeev seth pe tha ye article.. πŸ˜†
--manu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing n all the best 2 him...