Abhiya OS- In you I live. Last Part Updt Pg 14

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Friends my OS starts after the party at the Dobrials assuming nothing supernatural & no disaster happened there.

"Damn it," he shouted kicking his cars tyres as if it's the fault of the tyres that he is supposed to fake love with Alina. A frown creased his thick eyebrows & an inner dilemma can be clearly seen in that unfairly handsome face.  

He has been fighting with his heart & mind ever since his father ordered him to do this monstrous thing. He doesn't love Alina & faking it, giving her hopes & then shattering them is too much. She is an innocent soul, pure hearted girl not to mention a complete mouse in a family of deranged & impulsive werewolves, whose only mistake is that she was born in his sworn enemies' clan. Last night under his father's hawk like eyes he offered Alina a ride to college which derived a satisfactory & happy smile in his father's & Alina's face respectively and dagger & hurt eyes from Pia. Now here he outside Khurana Mansion is a puppet to his father's unfair wishes ( or is it destiny?)

"I am sorry Alina." murmured Abhay to himself, "I can't turn my backs on my duties & my clan again & again. Hope you can just see through me, and throw my lies at my face. That will be more easily dealt with."

"What can be more easily dealt with?" asked a soft voice. Abhay jumped & turned around. It took him a nano second to remember that the brace less, sleek & shiny haired, dressed in a blue mini dress lovely girl in front of him was indeed Alina. After all she had undergone a miracle makeover which was revealed at the Dobrial's party last night helped by Misha & Pia.

"My Pia, my love, my life my sunshine." thought Abhay with a satisfaction & a little smile playing at the corner of his lips at the thought of her.

"Will it be convenient if you go alone?" asked Alina.

"Whoa, what, Oh No I was just talking rubbish to myself," replied Abhay hesitantly without meeting her eyes-- ( he does not like it when she makes those moony goo goo eyes at him, makes him feel all the more guilty)'"sit we'll be late".

They both sat inside the car. Alina broke the silence between them.

"You look even more nice when you smile."

"Thanx." grimaced Abhay. Changing the topic, " So, err Jeh didn't gave u a hard time that you are going college with me?"

"No not at all." Said Alina happily. "Bhai is so supportive of our rela'I mean friendship." she finished awkwardly.

Abhay: I see. Looks like Jeh & his Dad has similar plans for their own intentions. Same players: Abhay Alina. Same plan: Deception. Same reason: destruction of the others. Two complete different species making the same moves. Irony thought Abhay.

They reached college. The moment he stopped his car the scent of honeysuckle, cherry & sweet sunshine hit Abhay's senses. He looked towards the balcony. Her sweet face fanned with those beautiful dark curls marred with a sadness whose reason is known to Abhay only caught his eyes.

She turned sensing his hot & love filled gaze on her. Their eyes meet & gets locked in each other.

Hit the like button if u like it & plz do leave your thoughts. They are very much appreciated.๐Ÿค—

Link to the updates

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1828800&PID=47184679&#47184679

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1828800&PID=47228008&#47228008

Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i really liked it..abhay is undergoing such a hard time..he is so guilty with whatever he is doing..he is hurting not only..alina and pia but also himself...it was fab one...thanks for pm...Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
NICE START :-) DO CONTINUE :-)
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey .. do continue..!!
snigda .. awsome start please continue..!!
prerna26 thumbnail
Great start! ๐Ÿ‘He's fighting with himself.(Duties vs Love). Let's see who wins(Abhay, the leader of the clan or Pia's Abhay, who is an angel)! I don't want her(Alina) to get hurt!
Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
princessark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice os... i totally luv it... hope that abhay and piya reunites... cant bear to see piya's saddness
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
gr8 snigdha. really nice inner turmoil of Abhay. Very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
stutiriddhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey its superb awsome fantastic very guddd update and pls add me tu yur pm list and dont forget to pm me when yu will update yur next chappie
:)
snitchseeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

i really liked it..abhay is undergoing such a hard time..he is so guilty with whatever he is doing..he is hurting not only..alina and pia but also himself...it was fab one...thanks for pm...

Thanx Peehu. Ever since Chand gave his ladla the orders I was wondering how Abhay would be feeling. Thanx for liking it.
๐Ÿ˜Š
snitchseeker thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashi.rose

NICE START :-) DO CONTINUE :-)

Thanx rashi.