harshadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello people!!! long time isn't it. Well here is a oneshot for you all.Do read and sorry for any mistakes. i havn't pmed anyone because i am not sure whether you guys want a pm from me or not so guys plz let me know so that when ill update my ff i pm u all..

I LOVE YOU

Curling her fingers to the railing of the terrace looking up at the dark sky covered with a blanket of shimmering stars looking beautiful with a full moon floating on it illuminating the dark night its shadow kissing on her angelic face, she was standing their all alone talking to the moon and complaining the one above for taking away her happiness. Tears were making their way to her cheeks, a year ago at the same day she felt like the most luckiest girl on earth when he came to make her his and promised in front of the sacred holy fire to always keep her happy and making her Heer Prem Juneja wife of Prem Juneja. It was love come arranged marriage and both were happy to the core waiting for the day when they will become man and wife and finally the day came and they both got married but life took a strange turn when the other day everything just changed when he dropped her to her father's house for pak phere and never came back. She still remembered how he was unwilling to let her go but as per the tradition she can't help it though she wanted to stay with him. She felt her heart will burst out of her ribs at any moment because of so much pain. Today was their first wedding anniversary and the agony was such that her husband didn't remember it forgotten about the anniversary he didn't even remember his own wife. According to him it was another business party. Heer was not at all willing to celebrate her anniversary what is the use when your partner is not with you but she had to give in for the sake of her family. Heer murmured, "Another day of pain. I'll see you in front of me but I cannot reveal it to you that what are you for me and how much I love you. But I'll wait for you Prem for my whole life." But little did she know that fate had yet another game in store for her who will erase all the pain and anguish of her life leaving only bliss and LOVE.

Her chain of thoughts was interrupted when a car halted in front of Maan's Residence and he came out dressed in a black suit looking completely breathtaking. Heer at once came running downstairs to have a closer look at her hunk; standing on the stairs she could see all her in-laws in the party except him. She was now confused as she just saw him coming out of the car were her mind playing games with her?

Little did she know that her husband was hiding behind one of the pillars having his own game, sneaking through the pillar he could see a pout on her lips looking towards the crowd trying to find him. Prem had met with an accident while driving back home after dropping Heer and lost his memory of the most important phase of his life, the six months he had spent with her from the day they met to the day they got married just wiped out of his memory. Just a week ago he regained it after the treatment and most importantly her prayers. As soon as he remembered everything the first thing that came into his mind was going to her and love her allover again but his family stopped him reminding him of their wedding anniversary and telling him what could be more better than bringing her back in his life the same day when they became one. Taking in consideration the suggestion given by the family members Prem Juneja decided to throw a party for this occasion keeping Heer completely oblivious of his plans giving her the impression of another business party and the rest was taken care by Balraaj, Preet and everyone. Prem groaned wishing he hadn't listened to his family she might be with his wife who were ruling his mind and heart, even when he had lost his memory he was very attracted towards her. Now standing just in front of him looking extremely ravishing in that red gown that clung to her supine figure perfectly how he felt jealous of that cloth to be so close to her body not him. His eyes then traced to her eyes which looked lost looking for her precious possession in life how his heart felt proud knowing that something precious of hers is him, and after tracing his beloved beautiful features that were highlighted with a minimal makeup wearing simple diamond earrings and a small diamond locket around her neck finally his eyes dropped on her luscious pink lips that were so inviting how much he longed to taste them that only he knew that.

I've been alone with you
Inside my mind

And in my dreams I've kissed your lips
A thousand times

Taking his eyes off of her he smirked starting his game taking a mask covering his face he mingled in the crowd testing her that whether she can recognize him in all the people although he knew it completely that she can find him even in a population of million. Heer made her way in the crowd looking here and there to just have a glance of him. Finding him in such a big crowd was difficult and above all everyone was wearing masks. Heer cursed Preet under her breath for this idea. She finally spotted him standing near the bar; she cursed that darn mask covering his face. Heer thought he has to wear it too.

Prem smirked at her frown and he knew too well why that was on her beautiful face. Their eyes met and both became lost speaking a thousand words through their eyes which even lips can't convey properly. She started coming towards him but Preet came midway, "Bhabhi! What are you doing here? Ma is looking for you." All the time she didn't heard a single word spoken by Preet all she knew right now was those eyes. Preet dragged her from there but not once she torn his eyes from his.

Prem heaved a sigh of relief because he was not over with the game yet. He just wanted to make her wait a bit more before he makes her forget all the memories of the painful one year. He smirked when he saw the longing and desire in her eyes to just have a glance of him. Prem said to himself, "You'll have me Heer all of me for the whole night, for the whole seven lifetimes." Prem smirked at his intention of not letting his wife to sleep the whole night of course he will have to workup for the whole one year he had lost.

I sometimes see you
Pass outside my door

Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile

Prem and Heer had met first time at Lalit and Gayatri's 27th wedding anniversary in which Balraaj also came to attend the party who was Lalit's childhood friend had returned to India from US and decided to settle in India forever. Heer was wearing a white coloured pishwaas with a very minimial makeup and was completely looking like a pari that day. Though Heer had lived in US since birth but she was very traditional in her values and principles, of course she use to wear western clothes like jeans and t-shirts but always avoid too much exposing clothes and this what attracted Prem her decency, her beauty and her simplicity. When Prem kept his eyes on her he was high over heels with her. It was love at first sight for both of them and both started dating each other secretly but this secrecy was soon disclosed by their little monstrous brother and sister and everything was going on perfectly for both of them and within six months both got married. Prem blushed a little remembering their first night in which he got completely out of control and showed her the depths of his love. The touch of her skin against his was still afresh in his memory the words of love, the kisses and hugs. All drove him crazy. Their love had no boundaries both were so lost in each other and finally became one. AH how his hand once again yearned to hold her to tell her once again that how much he love her, to make her his all over again.

You're all I've ever wanted
And my arms are open wide
'cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much
I love you

Prem could still remember the morning when he opened his eyes and found his beloved right next to him snuggling with him and a smile playing on her lips. Prem craved to have such a morning daily where he could start his day after having a sight of his beloved. He was completely behaving like a lovesick in the next morning not leaving Heer and made love with her all over again. Heer very difficultly released herself from his love cage to take bath she was lucky enough otherwise Prem had other plans. Prem was not willing to leave Heer to her parent's house for the pak phera but he had to give in because it was tradition.

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again
How much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow

After the accident when Prem opened his eyes he saw Heer right in front of him but he wasn't able to recognize her and this left Heer in despair but nevertheless Heer never lost hope and started a new relationship with him and became his friend. Although after loosing his memory Heer was a complete stranger to him and he didn't know anything about her but still he felt a connection with her he could read her eyes that speak of pain, of loosing someone, of loneliness and of love for HIM and was always surprised how he could do that. He was not only emotionally attracted towards her but physically too her smile, her beauty and her enticing figure played havoc on him. There were times where he had to control himself when she came in front of him but a few times he just lost his control and nearly kissed her but was always interrupted by someone one way or the other. Soon he came to conclusion that he had fallen in love with her and always tried to talk to her, to gain her attention and to impress her. But Prem was not sure whether she loves him or not, her eyes reflect love for him is it actually for him or its just mere sympathy to give him support as he had lost his memory or does she love someone else. But deep down he knew she only belongs to him only him.

Hello!
I've just got to let you know
'cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely?
Or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you

The party was on its full swing an hour had passed but there was no clue of Prem. Where had he gone? Heer wondered. Heer was feeling suffocated in the party now and made her way towards the terrace unaware that two eyes were watching.

Looking up at the sky she closed her eyes and a tear escaped which landed on someone's fist. Sensing his presence near her she at once opened her eyes and found him staring down at her. A smile crept on her lips but soon her face dropped. She was angry with him very angry. Heer said, "Why are you here? Go back to the party."

Prem could sense an edge in her voice, "Is this the way to talk to your friend. How I can leave my friend here all alone who looked so sad."

Heer said, "Oh yes I am your friend and I m not sad, please don't think too much about me."

Prem said, "Heer come on you know that you can share your pain with me I can help you. Maybe I know who is responsible for your sadness it's your husband, isn't it?"

Heer looked at him shocked.

Prem said, "I just came to know that today is your wedding anniversary and you were looking for him in the hall. Am I right? I won't deny that I am hurt with this news as you never told me about it but i must say he is really lucky to have such a beautiful wife but he doesn't deserve you I mean how he can leave you here all alone waiting for him. He is really careless, really irresponsible'"

Heer cut him, "Hey listen don't say badly about my husband woh jaise bhi hai I love him."

Prem smiled when he heard her say that but he having was so much fun in teasing her, "But still Heer he is very selfish and he is a very bad guy'"

Heer cut him and said angrily, "Yes you are right. He is really careless, he is irresponsible and what you said haan he is very selfish and he is a bad guy very very bad guy and you know what here I so want to put some of my own interpretations he is a mo**n and a scou*****l and and.."

Prem said, "Heer?"

Heer said angrily, "What I am right he is very bad. You are very very bad. Will you just stop playing with me and speak up now?"

Prem eyes went wide in shock.

Heer said, "What don't give me that expression. What do you think I will not going to know about it. I knew it that day itself when you looked at me I knew it my Prem is back and to make it confirm I did a lot of plotting and finally Meher blurted out."

Prem cursed Meher, "Meher. I won't leave you."

Heer said, "Hey don't you dare say a word to my baby sister she is such a sweetheart at least she told me though after a lot of persuasions but she did and I love her for that and you, you're such a devil and I hate you."

Prem came and hugged her from behind, "But I love you." And started nuzzling her neck. The whole anger and everything went away and Heer was now completely in her own world with her husband showering her with kisses. It felt so good to be so intimate with him after such a long time.

Turning her around so that she is facing him Prem put a strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead and placing kisses on each cheek.

Prem said, "I love you Heer.'

Heer said looking into his eyes, "I love you too Prem."

Prem said, "I love you Heer and I will never leave you and will be by your side forever. I promise."

With that he sealed her lips with his and took her to another world of love.

Hello!
Is it me you're looking for?
'cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely?
Or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you

THE END..

plz leave ur valuable comments and any cr iticism will be welcomed...thankyou

With lots of love,
Neha
Edited by harshadeewani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvharshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lovely OS...premeer scenes were sooo cute...

loved it ...and please add me in ur pm list ...
Edited by Oblivious - 12 years ago
-SwaSan- thumbnail
awasume SS...really nyc
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aw...neha dat was awsum...!
ur bck...yepi...!!
aw...i felt lyk cryin seein heer goin thru this much pain..>!! i m in ur pm list but stil remindin u dat plz do add me again incase if u make new pm list...!!!!
awsum...plz do write more OS...n wa8in for ur FF...!! update soon..!!!
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh such a cute os...:)

please add me to ur pm list and continue writing...
kiran_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice OS yaar
keep it up!
Pumpkinn thumbnail
It was soo beautiful ...
Loved it ...
Nice story ...
Ms.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

that was a truely amazing update
just crazy...

Tears were making their way to her cheeks, a year ago at the same day she felt like the most luckiest girl on earth when he came to make her his and promised in front of the sacred holy fire to always keep her happy and making her Heer Prem Juneja wife of Prem Juneja. It was love come arranged marriage and both were happy to the core waiting for the day when they will become man and wife and finally the day came and they both got married but life took a strange turn when the other day everything just changed when he dropped her to her father's house for pak phere and never came back. She still remembered how he was unwilling to let her go but as per the tradition she can't help it though she wanted to stay with him. She felt her heart will burst out of her ribs at any moment because of so much pain. Today was their first wedding anniversary and the agony was such that her husband didn't remember it forgotten about the anniversary he didn't even remember his own wife. 

prem did not remember heer????

this was ma state when i started reading...

But I'll wait for you Prem for my whole life." But little did she know that fate had yet another game in store for her who will erase all the pain and anguish of her life leaving only bliss and LOVE.

Her chain of thoughts was interrupted when a car halted in front of Maan's Residence and he came out dressed in a black suit looking completely breathtaking. Heer at once came running downstairs to have a closer look at her hunk; standing on the stairs she could see all her in-laws in the party except him. 

prem what's wrong with him feeling really bad fr heer...

Prem had met with an accident while driving back home after dropping Heer and lost his memory of the most important phase of his life, the six months he had spent with her from the day they met to the day they got married just wiped out of his memory. Just a week ago he regained it after the treatment and most importantly her prayers.

poor prem...
so sad yaar.. but finally he remembered everythng...

actually i loved the update  the little hide and seek of premeer and especially the confession
lovely...

hey please write more if u can..., they are awesome... loved it.. it was 

was the most appropriate title...

thank you fr a wonderful update loved it.. do write more,,,...
Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame.

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Very nice one shot!

Heer found out and spoiled Prem's plan.

It was so funny how she was yelling at him and saying how he was a stupid head for hiding from her.

You should write more Ones Shots.

Oh, don't forget to add this to the FF Archive 😉
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
cute os...
keep writing...