suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Aham picks up gopi n rashi in the car,  Aham looks at Gopi n asks her  how was the exam, just as gopi is about to answer rashi speaks hai aham jiju gopi na exam  was good i am sure she will get 60 or 70 % aham looks at rashi annoyingly,  gopi looks at him n sees he is angry.  he stops the car n looks back n says to rashi is gopi your name, i was speaking to my wife so dont interupt again, rashi eyes opened wide n is shocked, aham turns back n starts to drive, Gopi i asked u a question, Gopi says it was good i know my kanaji will not let me down, Aham smiles, Rashi sulks. 
Back at home kokila opens the door, Gopi stay there let me get the pooja thali she goes n comes back rashi is making faces etc.  then they walk in kokila turns to gopi how was the exam  gopi is about to speak again hai kaki ji gopi will do well i think she got 60 or 70%  kokila looks at her n aham then speaks to rashi again is your name gopi so why is it when anyone asks a question to gopi you answer  why.  kokila frowns.  Gopi looks at aham maji it went well.  Aham tells gopi to bring his tea n he would like to discuss with her.
Gopi goes to get the tea n aham goes upstairs rashi is left fuming, kokila looks at her you tried your best to stop gopis exams u put something into her eyes u fooled her again,  n then you put oil on the carrot what you think i dont know what you have been doing,  now aham is suspecting i will not say anything  to anyone but take it from me aham will skin you alive.  Gopi listens to the conversation n hears everything she is shocked, rashi looks at kokila n sees gopi nahi kaki  u r suspecting me again i didnt do anything, or really rashi i went to the headmaster after gopi was caught cheating it was not gopis writing it was yours.  rashi looks shocked,  Gopi looks at rashi n says why?  kokila then tells Gopi everything, Gopi shocked leaves without saying anything n goes upstairs to aham.
Aham comes out of the shower n his phone rings its from the school  mr modi we have just marked gopis papers we are happy to say gopi got 100%  in her exams this is execellent, Aham is delighted  n says yess, just then gopi walks in with tears in her eyes, Aham is excited to see her he  tells her  put the tea down n then hugs her Gopi is shocked she looks up at him he is smiling  n his eyes r closed what a scene.    Gopi smiles seeing him then he opens his eyes gopi you passsed your exams 100% .  Gopis face lit up it glowed.
Aham grabs gopis hand n  walks down with her n kokila is still standing there  with rashi mom mom he comes down Gopi passed  100% she got 100%  kokila smiles n then she sees aham holding gopis hand.  Rashi face looked like it got punched,  both get blessing from kokila n celebrations start. 
At the dinner table gopi was sitting with everyone n laughing n celebrating whilst rashi was  standing n serving,  even after wards rashi was left to clean up the kitchen n kokila informs her it is teej the day after tommorw so make sure everything is clean in the morning as i will start peparations.
In Aham n gopis bedroom gopi  is getting ready to go to sleep n aham comes up behind her congratulations mrs modi n puts his hands on her waist Gopi blushed she was smiling, her pallu was on her head so aham  takes it off n tells her we are more than friends  now no need for thisπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
fantastic oneshot.. i would love to see rashi sulking, aham opening up more to gopi. and aham  suspecting rashi all in one.
fab oneshot suk
loved it
what a nice move Suks...πŸ˜ƒ love to see the over excited Ahem
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Lovely Os it realy good 
vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow! suk that very good one ya loved to see over exited ahem
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol im loving ahem here
great OS!
IncharaSharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you made me to imagine the next part, update soon
but do have a doubt on one thing how could gopi  got 100% when Rashi
was around (who wrote the exam for gopi ,,, Rashi or gopi by herself)

hope more of GoHem in your next update...😳
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's Brilliant Suk, just what I required...I was imagining the whole thing playing out, very nice, I do wish he would tell Rashi not to interfere and wish Kokila had gone in the kitchen to check that oily carrot too, so many suspicions she has and the evidence is easily obtainable. 

Anyway thanks for that perfect Sunday. πŸ€—
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
suk great Os. it took me to lala land. πŸ˜
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the OS. luv to see this ahem onscreen.great update.