kesha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys!! wat happened??? how come no one's updated the episode that aired on oct 4th....

come on hard, choc, rach....u guys can't disappoint me like this 😉 (just kidding)

I'm waiting eagerly for the next update...mujhe itna mat tadpao guys...plz update soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kesha thumbnail

I didn't mean to sound ungrateful in my previous post...i want u all to know that i really appreciate u guys updating me and other unfortunate rajeev fans who can't see him regularly like u guys 💔

I just want u all to know that u guys r the best...and u all deserve a 👏 for doing such a great job on regular updates and latest news bout Rajeev and KTH. I really appreciate it

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

kesha , it's 4 u, it's not that gud as it's the 1st  time im writin such a thing,but still😊:

mehak,mouli and charu are leaving for the function when mouli receives a call that she has to collect a parcel,mouli arrives at her house and is surprised to see rishi there.
Rishi gives mouli some parcel… and mouli is shellshocked ,then mehak comes and starts yelling at him, she tells him to keep distance from them, afterwards rishi gets the parcel back from mouli and leaves.
as regards the engagement,kashish along with her father,kannan n cahru walks down the aisle. Kashish's expressions were weird as usual. Sujal watches her as she comes into the hall. His mom welcomes kashish saying that she looks beautiful.sujal's walking around watching her with a smile on his face. Kashish's standing all alone when she hears "kashish.." she turns around 2 c Piyush emergin out n THEN standin next to the pillar ,she is watchin' piyush (the love of her life)when she hears "kashish",she turns around n is disappointed 2 c sujal there, sujal asks her "kya baat hai piyush k bare mein soch rahe theen?" and he's stunned by her "haan" .

At the engagement akshat's happy to see charu, but charu's really unhappy with him. he promises that he will pick her up next time but charu asks him to leave her alone.

Rishi is flirtin with sanjana.He then keeps looking out
for someone else and he spots charu, he excuses himself n goes n irritates charu, akshat arrives there and rishi doesn't leave him alone either. Just then CG announces the engagement…veena comes over and stands there.

Sujal's abt to slip the ring into kashish's finger but kashish's
feeling awkward, . After waitin' 4 long, kashish forwards her hand and sujal slips the ring into her finger. Now kashish's turn, kashish takes the ring from mehak n looks up ,it is PIYUSH again,now back to reality Sujal's standing in front of her, Sujal moves his hand forward and kashish puts the ring there and they look into eachother's eyes,then they take blessings from veena and cg.

Rishi gives mehak a parcel,mehak's surprised to c the letters that rishi had written to her there. These were the same letters she had planned to show sujal and prove that rishi was responsible for her pregnancy. Then rishi tells her that he had used mouli to steal those letters from her so that he cud be saved from being exposed infront of his Big B.mehak gets really wild and walks towards mouli angrily.

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sorry for the delay Kesha.

But Simp has done a great job.👏 Hasnt missed anything. Nothing more to add.

Thanks Simp.👍🏼 What a great team we all are.⭐️

pooja0204 thumbnail

hey m so happy to be a part of this gang...

u know even i missed the episode yesterday....

thanks  simp.. u brought a smile on my face... thank u sooo much.

i really wanted to watch the episode... i'm crossing my finger not to miss today's episode...

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx hard and pooja, and yeah, we r a great team😊
kesha thumbnail

Thanx for the update simp. u did an excellent job

don't worry bout it hard...i was just restless to know wat happened

I just cannot wait till the wedding...u kno sujal's gonna look killing in that one

pooja0204 thumbnail

NO DOUBTS ABT THT KESH....

even m waiting for tht !!!!!

if looks cud kill... v wud all have been in heaven by now...

wht say gang...!!!!!!!!!

Hard Rock thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey to b very frank, I'm finding the wedding pretty boring...

Hardly any Sujal at all. 😭😭I thought he wud b in every frame.

And the faces kashish makes. So disgusting.😡

kesha thumbnail
the only reason i'm lookin forward to the wedding is cuz of him....