Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveHappy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: storybooksgd

I didn't like today's episode so.. much mainly cause they shouldn't exactly show the new girl in his life, I mean, it is obvious who is the 'great warrior' she is about to marry, and he, already happens to have a wife!

but anyways, besides that, it was awesome!

I think the new girl shown in the episode is Soyrabai who was Shivaji's second wife.
storybooksgd thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveHappy

I think the new girl shown in the episode is Soyrabai who was Shivaji's second wife.

yes, who will eventually poison Shivaji because she wants the kingdom for her favorite son, Raja ram, and Tukabai will insist n their marriage, while Jijabai wouldn't want the marriage. I wonder what Sayeebai would think of her husband's second marriage? She seems to love him though they fight a lot.
LiveHappy thumbnail

Originally posted by: storybooksgd

yes, who will eventually poison Shivaji because she wants the kingdom for her favorite son, Raja ram, and Tukabai will insist n their marriage, while Jijabai wouldn't want the marriage. I wonder what Sayeebai would think of her husband's second marriage? She seems to love him though they fight a lot.

Yes, some sources say he was poisoned. But some say he died a natural death due to high fever. Not sure which one is true.
storybooksgd thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveHappy

Yes, some sources say he was poisoned. But some say he died a natural death due to high fever. Not sure which one is true.

Well, I think cvs are going to take poisoning, they always seem to go for the more sensational reason, like in CGM, Alexander also is going to die from poison, even though seeing from the scientific point of view, it is highly improbably he died from poison, but they still took poison as a cause of death! 
Historylover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i was already getting intuitions that they will show soyara bai in an episode or too...and finally she is hereπŸ˜† 
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like yesterday's episode but I don't want that Soyara bai's track so early in the show πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

I want to see more of Sai- Shivba scenes. And in the history it was Shivaji's step mother forced him to marry with Soyarabai. But for him, his first wife was dearest one. 
storybooksgd thumbnail

Originally posted by: samu_khamkar

I like yesterday's episode but I don't want that Soyara bai's track so early in the show πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

I want to see more of Sai- Shivba scenes. And in the history it was Shivaji's step mother forced him to marry with Soyarabai. But for him, his first wife was dearest one. 

Yeah, the last word out he said before his demise was her name. He really loved her, and anyways, we have already been shown Soirabai would be an annoying arrogant girl, who obviously is NOT thinking of swaraaj!
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..had missed the epi..
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dear 
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guyz that girl is soryabai n soon marroage ceremony will be shown :)