Halo๐Ÿ˜›
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
huh ab aap kaun hoh?
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 3-

'hi' said Suraj reluctantly, he waved his hand vaguely in the air towards the screen, the girl looked back at him expressionless, 'Hi!' suraj stated a little louder hoping the girl would hear. But the girl looked back, straight back, arched eyebrows right back him. Confused Suraj, began to tap the side of the web cam thinking something had gone wrong with the machine before him.

Sandhya still surprised at what was happening snapped out of her gaze as she saw the screen going out of focus, a large hand covered the screen and seemed to be moving something on the web cam. She scrunched her nose in thought, 'what was he doing?' she leaned closer to the screen again and peered at his hand covering the screen, there was something on it, some writing maybe, she leaned closer and tried to read what was there but the hand moving back and forth across the screen would not remain still long enough for her to read it. 

The hand stopped moving, Sandhya held her breath and in the moment of doing so saw what was engraved on his hand. In thick black writing was: 'DateLine.Net', she suddenly jerked back as she realized what she was doing and where she was. As the hand began to move away from the screen, the boy's face slowly began to come visible when Sandhya reached forward and switched off the webcam, the image dissapeared and her profile status appeared on the screen:

Connected to: Suraj   Time: 8:15 am - 8:55pm

she selected the drop down tool and switched her status to 'offline' and logged off. What was i doing? I know that's not my kind of thing, so why did i stay on? My concience trying to defend itself replied, I wanted to but after i saw who was on the other end of the cam i just couldn't him and his surroundings drew me in. 

I shook my head, took a deep breath and glanced towards the screen where his hand was only a moment ago. I looked down at myself, my smooth, silky blue night-suit was stained with last night's tea and biscuits. 'Urgh!' i grimaced at the filth of my clothes, 'I'm still wearing this, i thought i'de changed last night! urgh, wonder what Suraj must have thought, probably thought i was fil...' Sandhya stopped halfway, why do i care what he thought? It was a one off meeting, high chances of me going back on there again, she looked again at her night suit, tea and biscuits..she closed her eyes as her stomach rumbled, 'I still haven't eaten yet, mmm! i can smell aloo ki paranthay..' she pulled on her jeans and top and rushed downstairs.

'Yum, didi, what have you made?' asked Sandhya peering into the pan,
'When you can can smell the food, why are you asking me?' answered Naila shaking her head, 'thu bi na' 

Sandhya ignoring Naila, reached over to pick a paranta, when Naila slapped her hand, 'I haven't finished making them yet, wait you gaya, can you do nothing besides eat! chal yahan se baag ja!' Naila turned and added flour to the dough mixture, her arms and hands covered in dough, she picked up the jug of water, when she saw a hand moving slowly towards the pan. She pushed it aside 'Sandhya, go away! I've told you once don't make me mad!' She spun around, surprised at who was before her, slowly a look of glee and happiness took over her face, 'Mayur?' she smiled, still surprised 'thum yahan, when did you come?' 

'Oh, i've only just come and you've already started question time, ab savaal puchu gi, ya khana bi dey gi?' Said Mayur peering over Naila's shoulders towards the parantay. 'Mayur..' exclaimed Naila shocked, 'theen haftay hogay hai, aur tunay mujsay baat thak nay ki, you didn't even call once!' 

'Sorry ya, i've been business, you know work and all, look i'm so hungry kanay kay liye kuch tho do'. 
'haan haan, dey doon gi' Naila smiled, and hugged Mayur tightly, 'Maine thumko kitna miss kiya jaantey ho tum'.

'haan jaanta hoon, Sandhya nay bataya' said Mayur, still glancing towards the parantay.
'kya!' Naila moved back, 'Sandhya talked to you, and she didn't tell me!'
'ab mujhay kya patha!' said Mayur.

'Didi, thumnay parantay bana li, i'm soo hungry!!' complained Sandhya walking into the kitchen. She saw Mayur and grinned 'when did you come? wait let me go call mama' she rushed out of the kitchen; and soon returned. 

'Mayur, thum kab ay, sab theek tho hai, kaam hua kya?' aksed Sandhya's mother, smiling affectionately towards Mayur.

'haan sab theek hai, I cam back today and thought i'de visit' said Mayur.
'Haan acha kiya, it's good you came' smiled Sandhya's mother.

Naila grimaced in a corner still thinking about why Sandhya hadn't told her Mayur had called. 
Edited by Kokila11 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmm m nice one and a little bit of suspense , i like it 
Kokila11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

hmm m nice one and a little bit of suspense , i like it 

thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow great job...is mayur nailas bf...and if so who do you picture as mayur??????please cont soon

Kokila11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetusidhu

wow great job...is mayur nailas bf...and if so who do you picture as mayur??????please cont soon

thanks..i picture harshad chopra as mayur๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†