Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 1

"NO! I told you once, i don't want to! if you guys are so interested why don't you lot have a go yourself" stated Sandhya sarcastically. "Nah, we've already been on it, and we still do, and anyways your the one who needs to go on it, i mean seriously, don't you think it's about time?" asked Ritti hands on hips whilst, standing next to a giggling Sirri. 

Sandhya began to ponder over this, a dating site, should i go on it, no it's not really my kind of thing, sounds like something Ritti and Sirri would do, na ah i am not doing it. " no guys sorry, but i'm not doing it, you guys go ahead if you want to though, i don't mind", but it turned out Ritti and Sirri were two steps ahead of Sandhya, they were already standing near the computer and had created the account. 

Sirri came rushing towards Sandhya still in a fit of giggles, and hurled a sleepy Sandhya right out of bed and plonked her beside the computer. "Guys i've said it once, i'm not interested in all this!" protested Sandhya. "sorry Sandhya but not this time, right lets see who's online" and Ritti leaned over and examined the computer screen. "aah look at Karan..ya he's so cute na" said Sirri swooning over the picture on the computer screen "what do you think Sandhya?", rolling her eyes Sandhya got up to leave the room but was pushed back into the seat by Ritti "so where do you think your going, your staying right here!".

Sirri scanned through the site and stopped "eh, Suraj, strange name, there's no picture here either" Sandhya turned to look at the screen but her view was blocked by Ritti who leaned in to look over at the screen "hmm Suraj, wonder who he is? wait look he's online, come on lets connect!" said Ritti excitingly and switched on the webcam before Sandhya could even rebel. 

There covering the screen were two large soft brown eyes gazing straight into Sandhya, Sandhya stopped pushing Sirri and gazed intently at the two eyes covering the screen before her. "Sandhya?" came the voice belonging to the lovefilled eyes filling the screen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Kokila11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kokila11 thumbnail
'FF'
Name of FF- LoveCam

Synopsis- different perspective love story, sandhya and suraj, fall in love in an unexpected way, one way to describe their love is 'LoveCam!'

*Hope you like it, great to read and lots of suspense!*

CHAPTER 2:

CHAPTER 3:
- Updated every Saturday: (when no episode of DBAH is on😉)
24th Sep: Chapter 1
1st October: Chapter 2
7th October: Chapter 3
Edited by Kokila11 - 12 years ago
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i loved it and it was very innovative...cant wait to read more...that sounds very intriguing...great job...cont soon...
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kokila11

'FF'

Name of FF- LoveCam

Synopsis- different perspective love story, sandhya and suraj, fall in love in an unexpected way, one way to describe their love is 'LoveCam!'

*Hope you like it, great to read and lots of suspense!*

Between you and I at least this forum has some entertainment\!!! Good Job and you can come and write for my film if you want! 
elenalee thumbnail
thanks for the post
i like it
==============
Sala21.com , as mulheres esto nuas na webcam
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
awww that is sooo cool😳
i like the new story😃
please add me to your list and pm the members when you update.. that would be easy you know😛
good luck with the rest of the beautiful FF😛
Kokila11 thumbnail
Chapter 2

There covering the screen were two large soft brown eyes gazing straight into Sandhya, Sandhya stopped pushing Sirri and gazed intently at the two eyes covering the screen before her. "Sandhya?" came the voice belonging to the lovefilled eyes filling the screen. 

"Baya, screen tilt karna padega!" stated tani behind Suraj, "Kya?" suraj confused on how to access the new technology before him, let his sister tani take over. He watched as she sorted out the camera making the image on the screen more clear and visible. As the picture came into focus, he saw a petite looking girl from behind the screen with 2 other girls giggling behind her, surprised that this thing actually worked, he shoved tani out of the room "tu ja, ham baad may aatey hai". Waggling her tongue out, tani leaves the room with a large smirk planted across her face. 

Sandhya gazed at the screen where the boy was only a moment ago, she could clearly see the room he was sitting in. It was exactly how she had always wanted it, a light and subtle coloured wallpaper, with simple flowers and designs engraved into the woodwork surround the bed and walls. She leaned in closer to see the fancy work done on the curtain, when the boy's face moved swiftly into the camera, startled she stayed where she was fixed against the computer screen with the boy 2 inches away from her, close enough to be together yet separated by the sheet of glass belonging to the screen. His eyes reflected that he was also startled to see her so close-up and against the screen. 

Sandhya could see that the boy's expression which was once startled slowly began to turn into a gaze, he moved closer to the screen and lifted his hand towards the screen, he almost touched the surface of glass, when Sandhya abruptly moved back feeling disturbed at uncomfortable to be caught in an uncomfortable spot so close to this, this stranger. 

Suraj snapped out of his gaze and moved back swiftly and leaned against his hard wooden chair-that he had grabbed from the kitchen as there hadn't been enough time to grab the soft cushiony one from Tani's room. His bum and back felt numb against the harsh wood of the chair. Ignoring the uncomfortable itching sensation coming from his bottom, he watched the girl, waiting for her to move, to react to say something. But the girl on the screen sat in her seat, rigid staring back at him-poor girl thought Suraj, this must be as new to her as it is to me. He slowly began to relax in his chair as he realized he was not the only one feeling strange and unusual using this site.

-------------

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res... Will read shanti sae and will comment ... 
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Is this the first FF on Suraj-Sandhya? Thx for writing this Kokila ðŸ˜‰
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing part...loved it completely ...great job...