Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Now this is what I call "Kaante Ki Takkar"...Azmat, Nitin, and Salman...Niladri was due to go looong time ago...I am glad he is out...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

san2471 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojagpt131

Well somebody had to go out and it came out to be niladri but yeah the competition is very tough now.Well all of them are winners for sure but who will get the trophy is the big question for now.😊

There is no question, going by voting trends it will be Azmat. Personally, I will be happy if it were Nitin or Salman. I find them more deserving at this juncture
Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
it can be anyone at this stage...
anusm thumbnail
Yes you are right it can be any any one.

MY WISHES GOES TO SALMANπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌ to me he is the BEST through out the full sessions ( in all episodes)⭐️
⭐️
 he has received lots of standing ovations.  Huge praises from Mahaguru.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
I would not mind if anyone of these talented kids win...cuz they are well deserving of this...they are my favs...this season of little champs was far more better than other seasons...

what say??
sajeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: divya_09

I would not mind if anyone of these talented kids win...cuz they are well deserving of this...they are my favs...this season of little champs was far more better than other seasons...

what say??

I agree with you Divya. The singing quality is far better and we see greater maturity in singing in this season. However, I feel, it is not as popular as the earlier seasons or similar shows on other channels. Not sure if it is the limited appeal of Zee or their marketing.
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajeet

I agree with you Divya. The singing quality is far better and we see greater maturity in singing in this season. However, I feel, it is not as popular as the earlier seasons or similar shows on other channels. Not sure if it is the limited appeal of Zee or their marketing.

yes I agree with you both.

but it is a tough competition.  I have been watching these shows from past do not know how many years.  YES this is the Best of allπŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
i didnt watch the first season but i think it was sanchita who won...then anamika...then hemant who totally didnt deserve it...

this season has more quality singers and awesome judges...
Magical_Touch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
salman will win 4 sure
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Either Nitin, Salman or Azmat...One of them will win ...