The Thakur men

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I wonder why on earth people get involved with the Thakur men, everyone who does runs into trouble.  

When Arushi married Shakti, she knew she didn't want a suhaag raat but she wa thinking with her spurned heart and not her mind.  Plus, her university education should have told her Shakti was not her type.

When Kesar married him, she lost her first kid and has endless suffering in that house, because of him and his parents.

When Ganga married SS, she did it out of vengeance and greed.  She does not want a suhaag raat either but SS does not know this.  She's going to learn the hard way, I can feel it.

When Amma married SS, she gave him three children.   SS turned around and married again, this time a servant girl and humiliated the proud Amma.   Even if the second wife had been of the same caste it would have been disgraceful, but to a girl of her low station and extreme youth?   Someone younger than her own daughter is fairly demoralizing.  

When Prats married Krishna, she did it to teach him a lesson.  But she narrowly escaped the first honeymoon, and his parents made life bad for her and attempted to end her life.   Of course, he did save her life and made her love him back the way he loved her, so I guess this marriage overshadows all the others in its beauty and power.   What's more Krishna would never look at another girl much less spend his life with her so this is the ideal marriage, compared to the others.  To top it off, Amma has made SS a father three times, Kesar once, and neither of them enjoys a fraction of the love and caring our princess gets from her prince.  What Krishna has done is break with Thakur custom and follow his heart.  And to be sure, he is the happiest of all the men in that house.      

Last but not least GD.   She married SS's father, and witnessed horror after horror in the house, which was against every bride who dared to enter the Thakur family.

Now we see why Krishna wanted his sister to marry outside their community, he knew it sucked.   😳
Edited by trina_one - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oieee Trinz...

Lovely post
the last line of ur post ; )
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina_one

I wonder why on earth people get involved with the Thakur men, everyone who does runs into trouble.  

When Arushi married Shakti, she knew she didn't want a suhaag raat but she wa thinking with her spurned heart and not her mind.  Plus, her university education should have told her Shakti was not her type.

When Kesar married him, she lost her first kid and has endless suffering in that house, because of him and his parents.

When Ganga married SS, she did it out of vengeance and greed.  She does not want a suhaag raat either but SS does not know this.  She's going to learn the hard way, I can feel it.

When Amma married SS, she gave him three children.   SS turned around and married again, this time a servant girl and humiliated the proud Amma. 

When Prats married Krishna, she did it to teach him a lesson.  But she narrowly escaped the first honeymoon, and his parents made life bad for her and attempted to end her life.   Of course, he did save her life and made her love him back the way he loved her, so I guess this marriage overshadows all the others in its beauty and power.   What's more Krishna would never look at another girl much less spend his life with her so this is the ideal marriage, compared to the others. 

Last but not least GD.   She married SS's father, and witnessed horror after horror in the house, which was against every bride who dared to enter the Thakur family.

Now we see why Krishna wanted his sister to marry outside their community, he knew it sucked.   😳

@ underline dont know if she ever went university
trina_saras thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Oieee Trinz...

Lovely post
the last line of ur post ; )

The fact that you replied just four minutes after I posted this is impressive!   Thank you, am glad you liked it.   😃

trina_saras thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

@ underline dont know if she ever went university

I am pretty sure she did, she was attending uni at the time when Pratigya was married I think.   All three of the Saxenas are educated because of the Professor Sahib and his value of learning. 
Mitu_ thumbnail

I am pretty sure she did, she was attending uni at the time when Pratigya was married I think.   All three of the Saxenas are educated because of the Professor Sahib and his value of learning. 

she wanted to learn computer class that time i think  since than she is always home
doing nothing , nowdays started to cook since nainaji not there :)
PristineSoul thumbnail

I am pretty sure she did, she was attending uni at the time when Pratigya was married I think. All three of the Saxenas are educated because of the Professor Sahib and his value of learning.

she had just returned from Lucknow University
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

she had just returned from Lucknow University

Pratigya's sister 😕 
P went to lacknow not her sister
PristineSoul thumbnail

Oops!!!
Mishtake ho gaya ji
humka maafi dedo pleej!!!
trina_saras thumbnail
I am not sure myself how far she went, but am assuming she did finish high school which is way beyond anyone in the Thakur house.   That itself puts her ahead of Shakti and should have told her something, apart from common sense which is not even taught, it's a God-given gift.   But her stung pride from being dumped by the Mathurs made her decide to go for this marriage and made even her liberal father turn away from her.   What is the saying?   Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.