Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
it is quite confusing. the cvs are throwing suspicions in all directions to really play with viewers mind.

but bottom line in the broader picture is if vimal  was responsible in any shape or form, what then for the context of this show and its future direction. he after all is a pretty integral character. i mean that would just completely mess up the relation between the 2 families etc.

do u think cvs can afford to that?
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rechus

agree with u dr.. Vimal is innocent...

Yeah, Vimal certainly is innocent. I'm sure he will be proven innocent by Abha and Karan ðŸ˜Š
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think so that Vimal bhaiya can stoop so low 
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: afghan33

both virmal and lata have there story mixed up one is saying something else and other is saying something else and even if lata doesnt know the plan she still thinks its virmal now why would point the finger at him??? nobody seem to answer that... i have another question for you seem to think he is innocent, why did he go to lata's office to meet her and when abha saw them together he said he came for some personal work and his personal work is at lata's office😒 also why he followed lata after the office visit and forced her to get into the car with him?? i feel sorry for lata😭

he already said y he met lata.. Lata worked in finance company and vimal needed a loan frm that company.. He thnk she can helps him.. He didn't tell abt that in shelly , karan, abha..bcz he wish to gave surprice to them.. Ie's reasn he said he had a persnal work.. Lata, she d't knw he was unconcious.. Ie's reasn she said his name...
VishaD. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rechus

he already said y he met lata.. Lata worked in finance company and vimal needed a loan frm that company.. He thnk she can helps him.. He didn't tell abt that in shelly , karan, abha..bcz he wish to gave surprice to them.. Ie's reasn he said he had a persnal work.. Lata, she d't knw he was unconcious.. Ie's reasn she said his name...

Yeah, he actually explained why he was meeting Lata but it just backfired on him now..
VishaD. thumbnail
Guess the suspect light is now on Raj ðŸ˜•
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
never not vimal koyal and priyanka but my gut saying raj for what abha did to his sis
melissa05 thumbnail
No, I don't think it is Vimal who did that. He would never do that.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Come on ridiculous to think Vimal hired goons...

R u for real?
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is Raj. No doubts about that.

I wonder if this industrialist guy Raj does any work. He is supposed to be a business tycoon. And all I have seen him doing is roaming around SB and hospitals.

And when does this group of lawyers (Jaggu, Vimal, Karan etc.) practice when all they are doing is busy in prayers, hospitals, and standing in the living room of SB?

Don't the story writers need to pay attention to these little (well not so little) details?