Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

amazing update! I'm glad that khushi finally vented.well, some time ago. Arnav did deserve a taste of his own medicine. Unfortunately, it was right after he did something sweet for her. I wonder what khushi did. Can't wait to read what happens next!

Yes he did. N I assure you tht medicine was bitter! Poor lad haha.

Thanks for liking the update hun!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeee

wow! feel sorry for khushi. arnav! dont you know khushi wants love not materiality!! oooff! spiteful words that need to be stopped!lol

xxx

Hi Zee! Poor guy is confused. don't worry he will get over it soon.

well spiteful words will always come in their relationship hah
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhi-fan

It was just awesome. It just touched my heart. It is so well written that we can feel each n every emotion in it . I had no complaints as flashback arhi were enthrawling. Eagerly waiting for next update. Thanx for pm.

aww how sweet! tht is so nice of you.
im happy you did not mind the flashback! thanks!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

thanks! means lots since I luv your workd!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guessimgreat

Excellent piece! I love reading your FF's! Thank you! And please continue...I love the drama in this piece!

Aww how sweet! Im glad you like my stuff thanks so much!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nyxx

WOW! That was soo goodd! Very intense i must say and just so in-depth! I could completely understand and feel the emotions that Khushi was going through while talking to Arnav in the flaskback. Superb narration! But heyy...I wanna see them together in the present track...whens that gunna come along? lol! Cmon we're almost at the 10th part...so you better surpise us then as well. But i still wanna know whats gunna happen in the flashback..does Khushi go apologize? But i feel Arnav should have told her as well..these two are such lovely weirdos.lol!

Update sooon!

- Dee

Heyy Dee!

Thank you so much! Im glad you liked it!! No worries they will come together in present track soon! Trust me! haha no don't I never live up my promises.
Well there is a suprise but not sure how u guys will like it.

luv these 2 so much!😳
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alice54

hey thanks for the pm and gr8 update yaar thr are high chances of these kind of fights after their marriage in the show too:)

your welcome! Im glad you liked the update!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharneil92

ah-may-zing! 

lovely flashback! typical arnav... he does care for her, but he shows something else! sigh. i wonder when they'll get over this! :)

Thanks Shalu! Plz your updates are far better. so get to them ASAP!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Hmm Khushi Was Wrong This Time. Hope Arnav Forgives Her.

We will see Nici! time will show surely!
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _mahi_

WOW...👏 excellent update hun⭐️.. it was superb👍🏼.. reading the emotions of both ArHi was just mind blowing😃.. i really loved the update😳.. felt so bad for Khushi when her hubby didnt even wish her😭.. thanks for the pm hunnie😛.. please update soon..😃

hey mahi! thanks hun! Im glad you liked it!!
ya I was sad too but I thought it had to be put in there you know?